Sign in to follow this  
Captain Green Hair

[ESL class 3T2] La Santa Catalina

Harr, yargh! Err....I mean hello good friends of BOBS!

Here is my new ship, La Santa Catalina:

26959093861_b5a495cc6d_b.jpg

Captain Green Hair and some of Eslandola's finest are ready on deck to go get some booty:

26424021963_9da7ef651c_b.jpg

More about this model can be read here, I will license her as a 3T2.

She does have different flags and a different name in that topic though. pirate_laugh2.gif

Very nice ship, tough she seems a bit too tall for her length IMHO.

Wich doesn't keep me from liking her a lot!

Beautiful caravel, Captain - I am really liking your creations, and this one has some absolutely fantastic lines. The rigging is very accurate, and very detailed, but as we have seen that from you before, I am more surprised about the lines and tumblehome of the hull. Perhaps she is actually more of a fluyt than a caravel?

The furled up sails are looking great, as are your tops, and as always, I love your raked masts. Well done!

My only suggestion is to change her rating - I think she could easily be a class 4, considering her size.

Very nice ship, tough she seems a bit too tall for her length IMHO.

Not to me! I think it's about right:

clevandmedium.jpg

Great work again CGH. :pir-wub:

This is absolutely brilliant. It must have taken quite a while to get the lines just right but the result is stunning. I love the huge attention to detail in every aspect and the fact that everything is brick built.

Once again you mastered an excellent vessel !

Your design is so accurate (on the rigging but not only on this point...) and very well done ! It seems to be some kind of galleon or like Bregir is suggesting it's more a fluyt. And her line is great !

Good job, master ship builder !

Beautiful job. I'm in love! :wub: I can't say enough good things about this build!

Excellent work, Sir!

A custom hull, custom rigging - wow!

And, what is more, it looks about right as a historic model (which we don't achieve that often) :thumbup:

Excellent lines on that hull, Captain Green Hair, and very effective use of jumpers there! pirate_satisfied.gif I really like how you've built the entire hull as well, and the rigging and deck details are great as well! pirate_wink.gif Any chance that we'll get to see her with sails soon? default_excited.gifpirate_laugh2.gif

Excellent ship, really like the hull in particular, and the brick-built Eslandola flags are great! :thumbup:

Wow what a lovely brickbuilt ship, along with the exquisite rigging too! I really like the tubby appearance, which I'd guess is mostly because of it being a full hull rather than the waterline which I more used too.