You did a good job on this tank! I always hoped Lego would make a set of it someday.

There is a Republic version from 2008, but it feels like it was gone just as fast as it came.

Great MOC!

There is a Republic version from 2008, but it feels like it was gone just as fast as it came.

Great MOC!

Yeah I didn't get that version but I wish I did.

I have the Republic Attack Tank and personally I don't think it holds a candle to your MOC. Excellent job! The proportions are great! I love it! :classic:

Love the two tones of imperial grey, I'm building an imperial ship at the moment and was thinking of using a minimal highlighting colour but not sure now after seeing how effective and clean it looks on your model

They did, but it was the Clone Wars variant back in 2007 oor 2008

I know but I was specifically talking about a Imperial Version.

This looks really good! Is the imperial insignia an official one or a custom?

In my opinion it's a bit too small, but it has a lot of great detail. I like the screwdriver for the turret.

Beasty looking tank! The bleys look great together here, and I like that you included space for a fig :thumbup:

It looks really nice in both colors. Still, I think the imperial one is so much cleaner and menacing looking. Great job!

Nice little tank! The maroon and lime look good on it... very well built and far better than the set!

I would argue Lego's version is way, way too big. Yours is perfectly sized! I believe the Imperial version was in Empire at War as well (could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. :tongue: )

Incredible. The proportions are spot-on. The tasteful use of the FO Snowspeeder stickers really adds nice detail to the model.

Thanks, I was looking for a way to add some more detail to the tank and then remembered that I still had those stickers lying around so I thought why not. Glad to hear that they work so well :classic:

Yeah, I still have that unused sticker sheet lying around somewhere. Gotta find a suitable Imperial MOC to use 'em on....