Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

@Nerd--With-A-Pencil: Ha, Nice, I really like your bios, I see you listened to my advice concerning the Emperor, and I really like the Tambourine player's bio, although now that I think about it, there should be a mention of Series 7 Fortuneteller, since they both are based on Gypsies/Romani people.

@Actor Builder: Oh, I'm really sorry mate, it wasn't my intention to ignore your CSI bio, I just didn't notice it... :facepalm: Still, even though quite different from mine It's quite cool. :thumbup:

Edited by Eggyslav

@Actor Builder: Oh, I'm really sorry mate, I didn't notice your CSI bio...

No worries, I didn't notice it at first either! It was just...There.

Hey those are some nice bios. Thank you!

so when they grow up, they could join the elite ranks of Dragon Masters.

Glad you noticed the Dragon Masters crest :wink:

listening to the most obscure, indie music on his smartphone

It's funny that you mentioned a smartphone because Hipster Girl has one :laugh:

She even managed to catch Mr. Gold

Damn you, Ladybug Girl! :angry::cry_sad:

The Kayaker has a quandary. Like his brother [Friend? Partner? You okay wit dis, Rob?] the Lifesaver Guy,

Friends sounds better to me :classic:

Wow, this is pretty much the opposite of the one I wrote, which was generally ignored, which is okay. I would have ignored me as well.

Robert, I think your art is controversial. Nobody interprets it the same way!

I didn't ignore it!

Edited by Robert8

Oh man, so many good figures to choose from. However, the toy maker is probably my favorite. Really clever looking! Speaking of toy makers, it would be really nice if they released Ole Kirk as a minifig with a pull-duck...

Once again, a superb series. I seriously hope TLG stumbles across your designs and rewards you for doing all their work for them!

On 8/16/2016 at 6:45 PM, BrickFit26 said:

The Crime Scene Investigator with the Paranormal Investigator from the last series would be a cool pair together.

Maybe they can solve paranormal crimes together :laugh:

On 8/17/2016 at 2:30 PM, Aegis2000 said:

Well done, Rob! I love the Dragon Trainer, he grabbed my attention first and foremost.

On 8/18/2016 at 4:43 PM, Brickadier General said:

Oh man, so many good figures to choose from. However, the toy maker is probably my favorite. Really clever looking! Speaking of toy makers, it would be really nice if they released Ole Kirk as a minifig with a pull-duck...

On 8/19/2016 at 11:51 AM, rodiziorobs said:

Once again, a superb series. I seriously hope TLG stumbles across your designs and rewards you for doing all their work for them!

Edited by Robert8

I wouldn't mind if we got a couple of DCEU and Marvel Cinematic Universe series. I also wouldn't mind if we got a LEGO holiday CMF series.

Maybe they can solve

together :laugh:

WOW, They really do look cool together. I can totally picture them solving paranormal crimes together :grin:

I'm liking Series C! My favorites are the Country Music Singer, Moon Goddess, Dragon Trainer, and Bearded Lady. The Evil Queen simply reeks of Once Upon A Time...

The Evil Queen simply reeks of Once Upon A Time...

Is that a bad thing? But agreeing with everyone else Rob, this series is astounding, just... wow. Look forward to seeing the next series!

What I'd like to see is a CMF British Nanny (akin to Mary Poppins), with a hat molded onto the hairpiece.

Your designs get better and better. I'd love that Dragon Trainer!

Thanks! :classic: I made something for you: Nexo-Puppeteer :laugh:

29341429645_a2ccc1d370_n.jpg

Is that a bad thing? But agreeing with everyone else Rob, this series is astounding, just... wow. Look forward to seeing the next series!

Thanks! :classic:

I'm liking Series C! My favorites are the Country Music Singer, Moon Goddess, Dragon Trainer, and Bearded Lady. The Evil Queen simply reeks of Once Upon A Time...

Queen Regina was definitely an inspiration. I also used some parts of my Vampire Lady. Since LEGO released one in Series 14, I won't post mine so I reused some parts of that design on The Evil Queen

What I'd like to see is a CMF British Nanny (akin to Mary Poppins), with a hat molded onto the hairpiece.

Here is a idea:You can make a Vlad the Impaler minifig :laugh:

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to make them.

I don't have a Vlad the Impaler minifigure but I have something similar for Series D :wink:

nosferatu-300x227.jpg

Edited by Robert8

Oooh. May I suggest a Mari Antoinette type minifigure. Doesn't necessarily have to be her. A lady from the era with huge tall white/grey hair with a big fancy hat.

Edited by BrickFit26

I have an idea for minifig too: An Eastern Villain, A Chinese Mandarin-like evil guy a'la Fu Manchu...

Currently, my wish list is nearing 100 minifigures strong, so if I start shouting out suggestions I might never stop! But I think you are doing a fine job all on your own, Robert 8.

Although, come to think of it, I did put a lot of your designs/minifigs on my wishlist, sooooo ... I will say this, though - don't shy away from a lady vampire - I don't consider Series 14's Spider Lady a true vampire ... :)