Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

Caroler Girl is so cute! Very nice singing expression, and great choice of hairstyle and colors!

That hairstyle with the ribbon is PERFECT, and her outfit is really cute! Reminds me of the way my mom would dress me and my sister up for holidays when we were little.

7. Grumpy  Man

Part assortment (7 pieces):  New nightcap+hair combo hairpiece. Candle piece, flame piece and hollow stud. Regular head, torso and legs. Long cloth skirt.

49099065696_e826a5bcca_o.png

I'm loving the torso and skirt print designs on the Caroler Girl, and you've really nailed-down Scrooge's facial expression right there!!! :thumbup: :grin:

Really nice job with the hair and facial expression of this guy!

That Scrooge is nice. They're all really good thus far, and they definitely make me wish LEGO would do a winter themed CMF one of these years.

Thanks everyone. It's not hard to guess what the next 3 figures will be. I hope you'll like them as well :classic:

5 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Thanks everyone. It's not hard to guess what the next 3 figures will be. I hope you'll like them as well :classic:

Heh, no kidding... :moar:

2 hours ago, Chris6500 said:

@Robert8 

Do you Have Hanukkah and Kwanza mini figures in that series Holiday Calendar 

Hmmm no :sceptic: I didn't even think about it.

I'll have in consideration for the second Advent Calendar

8. Past Holiday Ghost

Part assortment (6 pieces):  New holly branch. New hairpiece. Horn introduced with the Series M Blue Boy. Slope. Regular head and torso. Cape

49099064636_dc384c24e5_o.png

She's really beautiful...And I love that holly branch element.

Edited by Aurore
Removed a word, which does not mean what I thought...

Wow! This is a stunningly beautiful design! The holly piece is something I think we could all use lots of in our holiday models, and I love the use of the horn as the snuffer "hat."

(How many people here realize that the Ghost of Christmas Past, as described in the text of the story, is a personified candle? Shifting image, head on fire, "killed" at the end of the sequence by having a conical metal hat jammed down on it?)

2 hours ago, Karalora said:

Wow! This is a stunningly beautiful design! The holly piece is something I think we could all use lots of in our holiday models, and I love the use of the horn as the snuffer "hat."

Yeah, it's mean to be the snuffer hat. 

This probably the figure I struggled the most in the whole Advent Calendar. I tried to make it like the candle-like child described in the book using Hades hair, but it just didn't work. Then I tried making a cupid-like figure. But it didn't look Christmas-y  enoughto me: it looked like legit cupid holding a branch of holly. So, at the end I went with the Broadway/Hollywood version of the character

Edited by Robert8

@Robert8

Series R

chauffeur

valentine cupid

flapper from 1920’s roaring Twenties 

tree suit guy 

ketchup suit guy 

basketball player

video vlogger with camcorder 

bullfighter

birdwatcher

rastafarian reggae hippie

angel with halo wings

barber

austrailan lake crocodile hunter 

naked barrel guy

bar mitzvoth Jewish boy

mr silver ????? Hidden surprise 

3 hours ago, Chris6500 said:

@Robert8

Series R

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately none of those are in Series R/S :sceptic:

Edited by Robert8

9. Present Holiday Ghost

Part assortment (8 pieces):  New hairpiece. Recolor of the S3 Fisherman beard. Recolor of the grapes introduced with the Series G Statue. Apple. Goblet. Long slope piece. Regular head and torso.

49099064036_6e0c7bd696_o.png

A most perfect design in every way, even being mindful in giving him a three brick-high slope for that extra height... :thumbup: :classic: ...that's something that would've slipped my own mind had I designed a figure based upon such. :blush:

10. Future Holiday Ghost

Part assortment (6 pieces):  Tombstone (1x2x2 brick + 2x1 Double 45° Slope). Cowl introduced with the Series O Wraith. Bottom "leg" piece introduced with the Series O Wraith. Regular head and torso.

49098554498_3e4070128e_o.png