Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

30. Headless Horseman

Part assortment (8 pieces):  New collar neck attachment. Pumpkin mask introduced in the Scooby Doo theme. Trans red head. Axe blade. 4L bar. Regular torso and legs. Collar cloth piece. Tattered cape.

50293088806_cd570eb3d2_o.png

Tune in tomorrow, for the conclusion of the Spooky Calendar :pir-skel:

Edited by Robert8

59 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

30. Headless Horseman

Part assortment (8 pieces):  New collar neck attachment. Pumpkin mask introduced in the Scooby Doo theme. Trans red head. Axe blade. 4L bar. Regular torso and legs. Collar cloth piece. Tattered cape.

One of the skins for the Reaper.

The collar piece would be necessary (unless you give him a trans-clear "head," which is what I did with mine) to keep the cape and cloth collar from springing off.

Great figure as usual...but now I'm sad because we're almost done!

28 minutes ago, Karalora said:

Great figure as usual...but now I'm sad because we're almost done!

Ikr?

I was so looking forward to post this project and now is over :cry_sad:

This whole month lasted a blink and now is gone... 

Though Im not gonna lie. Posting 1 character per day is fun for a while but after 31 days it gets somewhat tiresome :laugh:

I just use a clear hard for my headless horseman 

also is it the one ring that you used to hold the cape on ?

9 hours ago, 1Panda said:

I just use a clear hard for my headless horseman

Yeah same. It also enables him to "wear" a classic tricorne hat. (Pretend it's floating.)

To end this Spooky Calendar, we are going back to the beginning: a throwback to the first LEGO horror minifigure ever:

31. Classic Ghost

Part assortment (6 pieces):  New ghost cowl. New torso with molded arms. Tombstone (1x2x2 brick + 2x1 Double 45° Slope). Bottom "leg" piece introduced with the Series O Wraith. Regular head.

50293238122_91e840d1f1_o.png

Group pic! This series would have a special themed black color scheme!

50293088986_22603ac849_b.jpg

The CMF Spooky Calendar would introduce 27 new molds

50326009126_a5916f9652_o.png

Bag:

50293089831_3bb81d86ce_z.jpg

Leaflet (both sides)

50293237292_900496780e_c.jpg

50293237232_5a2275d5a2_c.jpg

Box Distribution (60 minifigures):

50293089266_e21190f83f_b.jpg

So, that's all for the Spooky Calendar. Hope you liked it. Thanks for looking and happy Halloween to everyone :pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel:

50292412333_9d87f60ee3_b.jpg

And we are jumping from one calendar to another. Tune in next Dec 1st for the second Advent Calendar

Spoiler

50549612936_2c9d5faa78_b.jpg

SERIES S                                                                                                                        ADVENT CALENDAR 2  

49702685302_372c99490a_n.jpg                                                                                           50623040012_d4b1c62809_n.jpg

Edited by Robert8

Very simple, but I like how the Classic Ghost turned out, especially with those arms!

This was a fun ride overall and I can't wait for the Advent Calendar CMF!

One each from 1, 3, 8, 11, 24, 26 and 31, please!

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

To end this Spooky Calendar, we are going back to the beginning: a throwback to the first LEGO horror minifigure ever:

A most fitting conclusion to this calendar, and a design I surprisingly dig in spite of its simplicity! :thumbup: :blush: Particularly, I admittedly find those new arms really cool, as they'd justify the archetype's place in a real CMS where I'd otherwise find its existence redundant. 

Looking most forwards to Christmas!!! :purrr:

Thank you @Robert8 for making this spooky halloween themed calendar. Your ideas for minifigures are always so creative and well done and I know many people myself included would collect all of them. Seeing these every day has brought me a lot of joy!

My favorites are the Manor Keeper, Invisible Man, Hopping Vampire, Fright Knight, Ghost Rider, and Classic Ghost (which is a perfect reimagining of a classic archetype for lego). Really looking forward to seeing the advent calendar part 2. 

What a wonderful finale to a wonderful project! @Robert8 you are the best! This really is a super lineup and I keep wishing they were real!

Thank you everyone for your comments. I'm quite happy with how the calendar turned out. And I'm glad you liked it as well

2 hours ago, Karalora said:

What a wonderful finale to a wonderful project! @Robert8 you are the best! This really is a super lineup and I keep wishing they were real!

Well, I wouldnt say the best. But thanks :blush:

Edited by Robert8

Thank you very much for sharing this calendar, @Robert8! It was really great, with very nice ideas and designs. Looking forward to December! :moar: