Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

Oh but the next one wont come on June. It will come by the end of the year. I mentioned it when I posted series S. Sorry :sceptic:

2 hours ago, Drew15 said:

Wdym by end of the year? December?

October

And then the second Advent Calendar next December

Excellent work Robert8! I just caught up on the last 3 series and the advent calendar and absolutely loved it! The steampunk guy and the Blacktron android are just some of my favorites

15 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Excellent work Robert8! I just caught up on the last 3 series and the advent calendar and absolutely loved it! The steampunk guy and the Blacktron android are just some of my favorites

Thank you. Why I'm not surprised you liked the Evil Android? :laugh: But I'm glad you did :classic:

Like always excellent work, @Robert8! :thumbup:

I esp. like the violonist - yes, we do need a violine! I'm really looking forward to the end of this year when you're going to reveal your next series.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

14 hours ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

Like always excellent work, @Robert8! :thumbup:

I esp. like the violonist - yes, we do need a violine! I'm really looking forward to the end of this year when you're going to reveal your next series.

Thank you Klaus! It`s always great to see you checking my work :)

13 hours ago, Brandon Pea said:

Pepper from Lego Island 

???

Robert8, if you ever consider doing licensed themes, I'd suggest doing a couple video game themed series. There's a rlly cool Ubisoft game made by BMG called Brawlhalla. The game has some pretty cool characters that would fit in great in a CMF! Just a thought.

16 hours ago, Drew15 said:

Robert8, if you ever consider doing licensed themes, I'd suggest doing a couple video game themed series. There's a rlly cool Ubisoft game made by BMG called Brawlhalla. The game has some pretty cool characters that would fit in great in a CMF! Just a thought.

I just googled it and it certanly looks like an interesting pool of characters

Thanks for the suggestion :classic:

A couple of Corona-months late with seeing this, but as always its a fantastic flock of minifigs you have made!

I must admit though, that I am disappointed that the Zulu Warrior is not brown - it just dont look right in yellow. If the nymph can be blue, so a Zulu should be able to be brown.

My favorite is definately the violinist!!!!

10 hours ago, ArneNielsen said:

A couple of Corona-months late with seeing this, but as always its a fantastic flock of minifigs you have made!

I must admit though, that I am disappointed that the Zulu Warrior is not brown - it just dont look right in yellow. If the nymph can be blue, so a Zulu should be able to be brown.

My favorite is definately the violinist!!!!

About the skin color, the Sea Nymph is a fantasy character, while the Zulu Warrior is a real life one. So, he can't be brown because that would be a "fleshie"

Hi Robert8, as always your series are wonderful! Too bad I can't send you a message in private because I wanted to ask you something. I will have to wait for the qualification!
Edited by ARTU

18 hours ago, ARTU said:

Hi Robert8, as always your series are wonderful! Too bad I can't send you a message in private because I wanted to ask you something. I will have to wait for the qualification!

Thanks

Yeah do that. I'll be waiting :)

Hi Robert8, waiting to be able to print your Steampunk boy, I made it freehand. I hope you like it!

IMG-20200823-230553.jpg

IMG-20200823-230606-1.jpg

IMG-20200823-230617-1.jpg

Ohhh that looks cool. Thanks for doing this and sharing it :)

I that neck attachment custom made? 

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Ohhh that looks cool. Thanks for doing this and sharing it :)

I that neck attachment custom made? 

Looks like a neck attachment the Ninja used in TLNM but turned around 180°

Edited by Anonknee Muss

Yes, it is an attachment of the ninjago hoods, turned and slightly modified to represent a raised shirt collar. I'm glad you like it. He is currently part of a small crew of a small steampunk airship

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Yes sir, I am Intrigued!