Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

My, I usually keep the lighting down my monitor and can see most everything fine, but this spectre's so murky I had to turn it up... :thumbup: *huh*

Thanks. Even if it is a Christmas themed series, I wanted to include other "subthemes" like city, costumes, and a little bit of horror

A Christmas Carol is one of the seasonal favorites I must see, at least once, each yuletide, and so seeing these figures in minifigure form is a pure delight. Well done. I'd love to have these in my collection.

23 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

A Christmas Carol is one of the seasonal favorites I must see, at least once, each yuletide, and so seeing these figures in minifigure form is a pure delight. Well done. I'd love to have these in my collection.

So are the first two Home Alone movies. @Robert8 could we be getting a Kevin fig?

Just now, gedren_y said:

So are the first two Home Alone movies. @Robert8 could we be getting a Kevin fig?

Hmm no :sceptic: Sorry

But another famous christmas story will be represented near to the end of the calendar. 

42 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

But another famous christmas story will be represented near to the end of the calendar. 

Hmmm, perhaps It's a Wonderful Life? I'm stumped... :shrug_oh_well:

11. Reindeer Suit Guy

Part assortment (5 pieces):   New reindeer mask. Cane introduced with the Series H Barbershop Singer recolored as a candy cane. Regular head, torso and legs.

49099063746_923c4243e6_o.png

Reindeer Suit Guy is the 300th minifigure I've ever made since I started 3.5 years ago. And to think my original idea was to make only like 5 or 6 series. :laugh:  Thanks everyone who keeps visiting my thread

49099260072_12bae1453e_b.jpg

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Reindeer Suit Guy is the 300th minifigure I've ever made since I started 3.5 years ago. And to think my original idea was to make only like 5 or 6 series. :laugh:

So very glad you didn't just stop there at Series E or F, you've come a very long way... :thumbup: :blush:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

So very glad you didn't just stop there at Series E or F, you've come a very long way... :thumbup: :blush:

I agree, because honestly, the series have become better and better. Individual figures as well as the series as a whole. Thanks so much for sharing w/ us.

Congrats on the milestone! And YAY for Reindeer Suit Guy! This is one of the ones that's been on my personal wishlist for years.

Wow - 300?! If only the Lego Group could churn out such quality and so frequently. I really hope someone who recruits for them looks at all your threads Robert. I have said it before but you are extremely talented and I wish all your designs were actual figures!

4 hours ago, gedren_y said:

Could his antlers be removable?

I made it as a single piece, but if real TLG could make it with removable antlers similar to the Dragon mask

Well done Robert. In many cases you are lot better than Lego designers. 

Edited by Ogist

12. Santa Girl

Part assortment (6 pieces): New santa hat+hair combo piece. Handbell introduced with the Series A Town Crier. Skirt piece. Regular head, torso and legs.

49098551908_aa52aa5734_o.png

She is super-cute! I bet she's in a neighborhood parade! The Santa hat with hair is another piece I think we could all use--my female Christmas revelers look a little weird with just the hat.

Today I can confirm there will be a second Advent Calendar. Im going to rearrange the schedule, and it will come after the secret project next december