Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

3 minutes ago, Eggyslav said:

Remember what? I haven't published them yet...

No? Huh, perhaps I'm thinking of a similar LDD render of such by @Yooha:def_shrug:

11 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

Maybe?

Ah, yes, here we go! *

hippie girl

* His doesn't utilize Vitruvius' hairpiece though.

1 minute ago, Brother From Another Brick said:

Mentioning ideas for minifigure series, Robert and I have a collab video coming soon.

Robert? As in EB's @Robert8?!!! :distressed:

40 minutes ago, Robert8 said:
50 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Robert? As in EB's @Robert8?!!! :distressed:

Exactamundo :laugh:

Nice! :thumbup: :grin:

I'm presuming it's another licensed CMF Draft, perhaps? :shrug_oh_well:

Hot Damn Robert! I just caught up on the three series since I've been gone, and there are so many good ones. Especially both jousters, but my absolute favorite has to be that M-Tron guy. :excited:

6 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Hot Damn Robert! I just caught up on the three series since I've been gone, and there are so many good ones. Especially both jousters, but my absolute favorite has to be that M-Tron guy. :excited:

Thank you Umbra. Im glad to see you're back. 

8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, I cant answer that.

34 minutes ago, Robert8 said:
9 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, I cant answer that.

Oooooooh... :oh:

33939913658_a714d01c08_o.png

Welcome to this thread once again. 

Here is Series O! 

NOTE. I'm playing to be The LEGO Group here, so I'm taking the new pieces from Series A to Ñ as already introduced pieces.

Spoiler

27172606098_2551c41731.jpg37566842595_6f583a17fb.jpg25164047857_c64185f0d4.jpg28311216939_e1158d59cf.jpg25828854998_e298be4ed6.jpg32582596490_d0873a9e3a.jpg34037664720_96149ce5c1.jpg35031413202_e4b5fa12eb.jpg25689065107_e5440f5425.jpg38318000401_4db17ec656.jpg40279478691_1a9fca644e.jpg43558941024_681a6c9302.jpg45444919811_27a696d92b.jpg45429056654_74139a0ecf.jpg

31281440877_411269191d.jpg

With 16 all-new, special minifigures in Series O, the Minifigures Collection continues to grow. Each minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessories, display plate and collector’s booklet. Inspired by movies, history and just everyday life, this collection includes Hippie Girl, Marionettist, Shower-Time Guy, Pilgrim Woman, Giant, Mobile Suit Guy, Tombstone, Underworld Ruler, Herald, DUPLO Alien Boy, Knight Maiden, Wraith, Turkey Suiy Guy, Muse, Venusian and Summer Camp Boy.

1. Venusian

Part assortment (6 pieces): New hairpiece with alien antenna. The Retro Raygun in pink/silver. Skirt mold introduced in Disney Series 1. Regular head torso and legs.

32873326607_93a2bba926_o.png

2. Shower-Time Guy

Part assortment (9 pieces): New bath brush piece. Rubber Duck introduced with Fairground People Pack. Shampoo bottle (1x1brickPlate 1 x 1 x 2/3 Outside Bow introduced in The LEGO Movie 2 line). Series 6 Surgeon hat. Recolor of the hairpiece introduced with the Series F Homebound Man. Regular head torso and legs. Cloth skirt.

47027586454_9cb6144ccf_o.png

3. Pilgrim Woman

Part assortment (6 pieces): New turkey mold. New bonnet hat hairpiece. Basket piece. Slope piece. Regular head and torso.

33939912498_4371e1d7e1_o.png

4. Turkey Suit Guy

Part assortment (5 pieces): New Turkey mask. New Turkey tail. Torso with wings. Regular head and legs.

33939912018_3c35d62a1d_o.png

5. Giant

Part assortment (5 pieces): New hairpiece. Club piece. Nanofigure (x2). Regular head, torso and legs.

47027587644_7883189a4d_o.png

6. Underworld Ruler

Part assortment (5 pieces): Anubis headmold introduced in the Pharaoh's Quest theme. Scepter introduced with the Series F Egyptian Empress. Scales introduced with the Series M Lady Justice.  Regular torso and legs.

32873326897_93e2b34aa3_o.png

7. Hippie Girl

Part assortment (5 pieces): Vitruvius hairpiece from The LEGO Movie. Guitar piece. Slope piece. Regular head and torso.

33939913528_d19765a2e4_o.png

8. DUPLO Alien Boy

Part assortment (8 pieces): New DUPLO Alien costume. New molded arm. Little Alien (1x1x1 plate +  Plate 1 x 1 x 2/3 Outside Bow introduced in The LEGO Movie 2 line) x2.  Short legs. Regular head and torso.

47027587754_c0eab174fc_o.png

9. Muse

Part assortment (5 pieces): New hairpiece. New lyra mold. Slope piece. Regular head and torso. New cape cloth piece

33939912778_97281c0260_o.png

10. Marionettist

Part assortment (8 pieces): New marionette handle piece (x2). Microfigure (x2). Doc Brown hairpiece. Regular head, torso and legs.

46900795325_7be427973b_o.png

11. Wraith

Part assortment (4 pieces): New cowl piece. New bottom/leg piece. Regular head and torso.

32873326427_384307cbfb_o.png

12. Summer Camp Boy

Part assortment (5 pieces): Cap piece. Series 16 Hiker's backpack. Professor Flitwick's hairpiece. Flag piece. 4L bar piece. Short legs. Regular head and torso.

32873327487_7d571c8949_o.png

13. Mobile Suit Guy

Part assortment (7 pieces): Coffee Cup. 2x1 printed tile. The S7 computer programmer hairpiece recolored. Briefcase piece in brown. Regular head, torso and legs.

46900795165_cde8b8e71f_o.png

EXTRA PIC! Mobile Suit Guy's secret revealed!

Spoiler

32873328087_51f4e06781_o.png

14. Herald

Part assortment (8 pieces): New royal trumpet piece. Flag piece. Hat+hairpiece introduced with the Series F Minstrel. The short feather piece. 3x1 pinted tile. Regular head, torso and legs. New cloth piece (x2)

47027587104_7d9208341a_o.png

15. Tombstone

Part assortment (7 pieces): 2x2 brick piece. Hood piece. Wings piece introduced with the Series Ñ Valkyrie. Scythe piece introduced with the Series D Grim Reaper. Old slope piece. Regular head and torso.

33939912158_15439bc6c5_o.png

16. Knight Maiden

Part assortment (7 pieces): New hairpiece (the same one used for the Giant). Sword piece. Short shield piece. Helmet introduced with the Series L Red Card Guard. Regular head torso, and legs.

47027586944_c53ef8380d_o.png

Series O reuses the light yellow from Series 16

33939913868_598fae9542_o.png

Series O would introduce 15 new pieces: Wig with antenna, cowl, bottom/leg piece, bonnet hat, turkey mold, turkey mask, turkey tail, marionette handle, royal trumpet, greek muse hairpiece, lyre, DUPLO alien costume, DUPLO alien arm, giant hairpiece and shower brush piece. 

33939912638_5e988e4f06_z.jpg

Bag:

33939915018_932f5f9eb3_o.png

Leaflet:

47027586844_a83ef2dd97_b.jpg

Box Distribution (60 minifigures):

47027587824_8bb97449e6_z.jpg

Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it. Series P is coming very soon, next August :classic:

46900794515_eca184ba10_o.png

SERIES Ñ                                                                                                                                                      SERIES P                                                                                 

31281442037_b0d70f64cc_n.jpg                                                                                     48370276672_edc9d7e224_n.jpg

Edited by Robert8

Yeah, um, insert Patches O'Houlihan Dodgeball: A True Underdgo Story quote that really isn't appropriate for this forum. Pretty much all killer and no filler, I especially like the tombstone, she-pilgrim and wraith. The muse, Duplo-boy, not-Geppetto, and Anubis are great as well.

Bet this one is gonna be better than S.19. No, I'm not joking.

My Man! I had some slightly different ideas for some of your figures..... However, others..... I love ur version more than mine! Nice work! Can't wait for the next series! 

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

With 16 all-new, special minifigures in Series O, the Minifigures Collection continues to grow. Each minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessories, display plate and collector’s booklet. Inspired by movies, history and just everyday life, this collection includes Hippie Girl, Marionettist, Shower-Time Guy, Pilgrim Woman, Giant, Mobile Suit Guy, Tombstone, Underworld Ruler, Herald, DUPLO Alien Boy, Knight Maiden, Wraith, Turkey Suit Guy, Muse, Venusian and Summer Camp Boy.

Man Robert, you just keep on surprising us all with each and every Series, as there are so many superb archetypes I would've never thought of... :oh:

Well, my takeaway favorites from this Series have to be the Pilgrim Woman and the Hippie Girl, while the Venusian, Giant, Underworld Ruler, and Marionettist are definitely its biggest surprises! I do love how you gave the Pilgrim Woman a brand-new live Turkey mold, while that Venusian is a most hilarious, retro-tacular surprise!!! I mean, regarding the Venusian, I think she'd find herself right at home within TLM2's SysStar System! :thumbup: :drool:

47 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

Maybe, but I just think @Robert8 has spoiled us all a little bit... :thumbup: :laugh:

You surprised the heck out of me with the Mobile Suit Guy! I thought for sure he was just some sort of workaholic caffeine addict! (On the other hand, I totally called the Wraith.)

Great use of statuettes to show the scale of the Giant!

Anyway, these are all top-notch and if this were real, there's not a single one I would be disappointed to find in the bag. I would keep them all. Each and every one in some way fits into the categories of figures I like to collect.

BTW, will you be publishing this Series over on Instagram and Flickr soon @Robert8:classic:

7 minutes ago, Karalora said:

You surprised the heck out of me with the Mobile Suit Guy! I thought for sure he was just some sort of workaholic caffeine addict!

I myself actually overlooked that little twist initially... :oh3:

Even the name is ambiguous. "Mobile Suit Guy"--well sure, there's his mobile (phone) and he's wearing a suit; clearly this is a constantly-on-the-go businessman who needs his coffee to stay energized!

10 hours ago, TheL390Man said:

Another brilliant series, @Robert8!

My personal favourite is definitely the ‘Shower-Time Guy’ :grin:

9 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

Gosh Darn it Robert, such amazing series! I love all of them!

8 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Yeah, um, insert Patches O'Houlihan Dodgeball: A True Underdgo Story quote that really isn't appropriate for this forum. Pretty much all killer and no filler, I especially like the tombstone, she-pilgrim and wraith. The muse, Duplo-boy, not-Geppetto, and Anubis are great as well.

7 hours ago, Drew15 said:

My Man! I had some slightly different ideas for some of your figures..... However, others..... I love ur version more than mine! Nice work! Can't wait for the next series! 

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Man Robert, you just keep on surprising us all with each and every Series, as there are so many superb archetypes I would've never thought of... :oh:

Well, my takeaway favorites from this Series have to be the Pilgrim Woman and the Hippie Girl, while the Venusian, Giant, Underworld Ruler, and Marionettist are definitely its biggest surprises! I do love how you gave the Pilgrim Woman a brand-new live Turkey mold, while that Venusian is a most hilarious, retro-tacular surprise!!! I mean, regarding the Venusian, I think she'd find herself right at home within TLM2's SysStar System! :thumbup: :drool:

Maybe, but I just think @Robert8 has spoiled us all a little bit... :thumbup: :laugh:

7 hours ago, Karalora said:

You surprised the heck out of me with the Mobile Suit Guy! I thought for sure he was just some sort of workaholic caffeine addict! (On the other hand, I totally called the Wraith.)

Great use of statuettes to show the scale of the Giant!

Anyway, these are all top-notch and if this were real, there's not a single one I would be disappointed to find in the bag. I would keep them all. Each and every one in some way fits into the categories of figures I like to collect.

2 hours ago, Brother From Another Brick said:

LEGO needs to hire @Robert8 we would finally have some amazing Collectible minifigs.

Thank your for your comments. I really appreaciate them. Glad your like them. I have to say this one is my favorite series 

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

BTW, will you be publishing this Series over on Instagram and Flickr soon @Robert8:classic:

I myself actually overlooked that little twist initially... :oh3:

They are up on IG and Flickr already

3 hours ago, Karalora said:

Even the name is ambiguous. "Mobile Suit Guy"--well sure, there's his mobile (phone) and he's wearing a suit; clearly this is a constantly-on-the-go businessman who needs his coffee to stay energized!

Yes. You're correct. Im glad someone got it. The name Mobile Suit Guy pretty much gave away what the character is meant to be. So, I gave a cellphone and a suit. Like a red herring to keep the secret unveiled

Edited by Robert8

Though if I have to nitpick (blame my inner egyptologist for that), Anubis wasn't exactly the ruler of Egyptian Underworld. That was the role of Osiris. You could just call him Anubis, or if you want to be vague about it, Jackal God (even though Anubis was rather based on dog than jackal), or Guardian of the Dead.

On 4/1/2019 at 1:59 AM, Robert8 said:

2. Robot Boy - 4. Circus Acrobat - 7. Southern Belle - 8. Writer - 9. Red Leprechaun - 10. Clown Girl - 12. Kite Flyer - 13. Snowman - 15. Delivery Guy - 16. Valkyrie

I must have them!  I would definitely buy all of them but the quoted list is most liked. 
Robot boy - - I love the Frankenstein treat bin!

Valkyrie - Does anyone not love this?!?!?!  (and if so what's wrong with you? jk)

Your attention to details is awesome, and just wow!  This forum is extremely inspiring.  This is best thread I have read yet, contrary to my wallet's opinion. 

1 hour ago, Eggyslav said:

Though if I have to nitpick (blame my inner egyptologist for that), Anubis wasn't exactly the ruler of Egyptian Underworld. That was the role of Osiris. You could just call him Anubis, or if you want to be vague about it, Jackal God (even though Anubis was rather based on dog than jackal), or Guardian of the Dead.

Judge of the Dead, too. Hence the scales. If I had this minifig for real, I would also give him a feather and the printed heart brick from the Haunted House set.