Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

This is a nice surprise to come back to! Great work on this series.

Doll

"Wait, come back! I promise I'm friendly!" 

The sweet little Doll loves to be a companion to children, playing with them and having tea parties during the day and keeping them safe and cozy at night. Her soft fabric exterior, darling teddy bear, and button eyes are charming as could be, but still...some people are afraid of her. She thought she was cute and friendly, but now that people have run away screaming, she isn't so sure. Perhaps she'd better talk it over with her friend the Circus Clown. He seems like he'd understand.

Pinata Suit Guy

"A little to my left? OW! Oh, OW! you said to the right...OW!"

The Pinata Suit Guy loves a good party, and especially the event just before cake: the pinata. There's nothing quite like bashing up a mixture of cardboard and crepe paper to get candy, or even pulling the right string to find the door. Any party he goes to has to have a pinata to destroy, and he always strives to win whenever he steps up to hit it. However, he continually makes a grave mistake: He dresses like the pinata.

Whether he's up to bat or not, the poor fellow has found himself subject to more than a few beatings, and has had to replace his suit every time he goes to a party. However, it's all in the spirit of fun, and if worse comes to worse, the Pinata Suit Guy can always count on a break whenever the Pinata Party Boy is up next. 

13 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

This is a nice surprise to come back to! Great work on this series.

Thanks

And thank you for those bios

If some people is afraid of the Doll, I can't imagine what will happen when they meet the Spooky Doll

The Piñata Suit Guy quote is hilarious :grin:

By the way @8BrickMario, is your real name Mario? Just wondering :wink:

Edited by Robert8

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Thanks

And thank you for those bios

If some people is afraid of the Doll, I can't imagine what will happen when they meet the Spooky Doll

The Piñata Suit Guy quote is hilarious :grin:

By the way @8BrickMario, is your real name Mario? Just wondering :wink:

Thanks. And nope. It was a terrible, terrible pun on "8-bit Mario" as in, the sprite for the Nintendo character, that I just stuck with.

12 hours ago, Robert8 said:

It would be funny if she had the opposite problem "FEAR M-WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME, PUT ME DOWN"

Great project!

You created some very nice characters!

The cute LEGO baby becomes frightening with that wig! Evil scarecrow and clairvoyant are very spooky too!

Little witch is so cheerfull, it would be nice to add her to my halloween collection.

On 29/9/2017 at 7:05 AM, 8BrickMario said:

Thanks. And nope. It was a terrible, terrible pun on "8-bit Mario" as in, the sprite for the Nintendo character, that I just stuck with.

Is it ok if I use Mario on a nametag in Series J or would you prefer something else?  :classic:

11 hours ago, Wesley D said:

Great project!

You created some very nice characters!

The cute LEGO baby becomes frightening with that wig! Evil scarecrow and clairvoyant are very spooky too!

Little witch is so cheerfull, it would be nice to add her to my halloween collection.

Thank you :classic:

On 29/9/2017 at 9:05 AM, RebelliousRebel said:

It would be funny if she had the opposite problem "FEAR M-WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME, PUT ME DOWN"

That would be hilarious :laugh:

On 10/22/2017 at 1:39 PM, Robert8 said:

Is it ok if I use Mario on a nametag in Series J or would you prefer something else?  :classic:

Yeah, that's perfectly fine. 

Another brilliant series! The Elf Soldier's armor is spectacular, and would be super popular if actually produced.

I like the wolfpack detail on the  Motocross Racer's uniform. And the White Chess Pawn is a really clever idea. Gladiatrix has some useful prints and  parts :thumbup:
The Rogue Woman is my favorite though :wub::wub:

5 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

I've gotten some new info on the next series!

It seems there's going to be a tinkerer, a thinkerer, and a bovine.

Well, for the latter two, I would guess those would be a philosopher and a cow suit guy respectively. As for the tinkerer, I really can't plausibly guess who that would be, but it would be really cool if it were some sort of Steampunk archetype. :purrr:

Speaking of that, are there any more Sci-Fi archetypes coming in this final series, or are those three the only ones you know about for now?

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, for the latter two, I would guess those would be a philosopher and a cow suit guy respectively. As for the tinkerer, I really can't plausibly guess who that would be, but it would be really cool if it were some sort of Steampunk archetype. :purrr:

Did you hack my computer or what? *huh*

Speaking of that, are there any more Sci-Fi archetypes coming in this final series, or are those three the only ones you know about for now?

First, this is not the "final" series. I'll post Series K to Z at some point :classic:

And yes, there are 2 Sci-Fi minifigures

On 3/11/2017 at 6:01 AM, soccerkid6 said:

Another brilliant series! The Elf Soldier's armor is spectacular, and would be super popular if actually produced.

I like the wolfpack detail on the  Motocross Racer's uniform. And the White Chess Pawn is a really clever idea. Gladiatrix has some useful prints and  parts :thumbup:
The Rogue Woman is my favorite though :wub::wub:

Just now, Robert8 said:

Did you hack my computer or what? *huh*

Oh, really?! :oh: :laugh:

I mean, that was just wishful thinking for the most part; but hey, that's really cool to know, now I can't wait to see the entire series! 

Just now, Robert8 said:

And yes, there are 2 Sci-Fi minifigures

And that's not including the "Steampunk" archetype?

And that's not including the "Steampunk" archetype?

Yes, that includes the steampunk character

Just now, Robert8 said:

Yes, that includes the steampunk character

OK, thanks! :thumbup:

You know, it would be great if we actually saw some official CMFs based upon various alternate historical genres, especially Steampunk, being the more well known of the various AH Sci-Fi genres. It is rather strange we haven't seen much of it represented. :shrug_confused:

Fun, a male counterpart to the S16 Cyborg! I like your usage of TLNM Zane's hairpiece in Dark Azure, most characteristic! :thumbup:

That male cyborg looks great, and I can't help but think we'd actually see that exact design in a real future series! Well done.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Yeah, the male cyborg is great, but he's a little tiny bit too similar to the original female one, perhaps changing the color scheme, or a different armor piece would help...

Thank for your comments :classic:

54 minutes ago, Eggyslav said:

Yeah, the male cyborg is great, but he's a little tiny bit too similar to the original female one, perhaps changing the color scheme, or a different armor piece would help...

The idea is to present them as "mirrored twins" or something like that. But yeah, maybe they are too repetitive :look:

38253869221_888380a2dd.jpg

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Thank for your comments :classic:

The idea is to present them as "mirrored twins" or something like that. But yeah, maybe they are too repetitive :look:

Oh, I get it, That's actually clever! If that's the case, I have an idea, give the male cyborg inverted colourscheme, make his armor white, with red circuitry and hair, If we're going for Yin-Yang/Mirror Reflection/Equal but Opposite theme... Heck, I even already have an Idea for a bio for him...

Edited by Eggyslav

2 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

Oh, I get it, That's actually clever! If that's the case, I have an idea, give the male cyborg inverted colourscheme, make his armor white, with red circuitry and hair, If we're going for Yin-Yang/Mirror Reflection/Equal but Opposite theme... Heck, I even already have an Idea for a bio for him...

I get your idea. Like a totally inverted minfigure. Neat. :classic:  But I don't think that would work for the faction since the color scheme would be lost (S15 Laser Mech, S16 Cyborg, Series E Space Soldier) :look:

Edited by Robert8

@Robert8: Wait, these all minifigs are in one faction? Anyways, my Idea for a bio was, that male cyborg came from alternate dimension, that's why he's an antithesis and mirrored copy to the female one...