Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

Thanks

On 11/9/2017 at 3:15 PM, Eggyslav said:

Yeah, at first I wanted to do the Agatha Christie-like Edwardian crime story "The Butler Did It" kind of trope, but I figured out it was no fun, so I did the "Alfred" Approach... On the other hand, how did you like my twist on Female Rogue?

Of course :classic: The wolfpack seems to be a men-only group so, it fits that she is a larper (the sack looks too modern any way)

On 6/9/2017 at 11:03 PM, RebelliousRebel said:

I just realized, theres 5 girls in each series except for series G

I just saw this now

There are 5 females in Series G: Space Villainess, Dark Ballerina, Beauty Spa Gir, Crossfitter and Samba Dancer

2 hours ago, RebelliousRebel said:

If Robert8 makes a Wastelander, im gonna squeel like a fangirl at a one direction concert.

I'm not sure what Wastelander means. Maybe an example could help ?

On 9/14/2017 at 6:52 PM, Robert8 said:

The wolfpack seems to be a men-only group so, it fits that she is a larper (the sack looks too modern any way)

The color scheme doesn't really work for Wolfpack, but it's spot on for the Rogue (who seem to want to identify with the Wolfpack despite looking like they belong with the Forestmen).

49 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I'm not sure what Wastelander means. Maybe an example could help ?

A "wastelander" refers to a traverser or settler of a post-apocalyptic wasteland, hence the name.

Or a heart-transplant kid, my little bro would love that...

10 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

A "wastelander" refers to a traverser or settler of a post-apocalyptic wasteland, hence the name.

Better explanation then what i would've said

Edited by RebelliousRebel

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:46 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

It also means a resident of the world in the Epic Mickey games.

All of these are very nice by the way!  And that pilgrim!  And others (from now and from past series)

Edited by Hart New Bob

3 minutes ago, RebelliousRebel said:

Disney had a post-apocalyptic wasteland?

Yep....but Disney closed down the studio who made the game series for them. (Disney can be so mean sometimes)

@Robert8 Are you taking suggestions?  And if so,  can you maybe make some of the Minifigs I listed in the "main" thread?

Edited by Hart New Bob

11 minutes ago, Hart New Bob said:

Yep....but Disney closed down the studio who made the game series for them. (Disney can be so mean sometimes)

@Robert8 Are you taking suggestions?  And if so,  can you maybe make some of the Minifigs I listed in the "main" thread?

Well, seeing as how there founder was a ruthless opportunist who took credit for what other people had done... Steamboat willie actually wasn't the first modern animation, look up alexander fleischer for that

On 16/9/2017 at 10:40 PM, Hart New Bob said:

Yes. I'll give them a look :classic:

As I said earlier, a suggested minifigure will appear in Series J :classic:

Edited by Robert8

I wish LEGO would hurry up and hire you! Soooo many figures I'd love to have. The evil Scarecrow may have just catapulted to the top of the list though!

Characters that still need bios:

Lacrosse player

Equestrian

Lion suit guy

Pajama girl

Pinata suit guy

Ventriloquist

White chess pawn

Movie director

@RebelliousRebel Spooky knight already has a bio (8BrickMario), so does Samba dancer (Nerd-With-a-Pencil) and Trojan (Yours Truly). As of the others, well, I guess none of us three could think of any good bios for them. If you want you can write down your ideas for bios. :wink:

@RebelliousRebel: For your convinience I've compled them in one place:

On 3.05.2017 at 4:07 AM, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Samba Dancer

"Samba, samba, samba!!"

When the maracas start to shake, and the guitar begins to sing its heavenly thrum, you will find the Samba Dancer, the picture of colorful vitality as she dances her beautiful dances. The Samba Dancer loves to Samba so much, she does it literally all the time, never ceasing her motions...or removing her festive fruit hat. It's gotten a bit awkward in places like the DMV or the movie theater, but she makes up for it with sheer entertainment value. No one can frown for long watching her dance!

On 3.05.2017 at 1:23 AM, Eggyslav said:

Trojan:

No way I'm falling for that horse trick again...

This rugged warrior was the one who guarded the gates of Troy, on that fateful day that ended the 10 years long siege of the Illion. And he was the one, who let the wooden horse built by Greeks into the city walls. After Troy was destroyed, he moved to other ancient towns and applied for the gatekeeper job. Eventually he got hired, and while trying to cope with remorse, and trying to atone for this one terrible mistake, he solemnly vowed not to let any wooden horse in. Now, wooden rabbits are a totally whole different thing...

On 21.02.2017 at 6:56 PM, 8BrickMario said:

Spooky Knight

"Welcome to the castle! Prepare for terror...*sigh* it'll be $13, please."

The terrifying Spooky Knight used to be a menace upon the ancient castles, popping out and frightening brave heroes and distressed damsels for fun. He even managed to conquer a few kingdoms for his own, and earned much renown and glory for his conquests of feat. However, today, he works at a haunted house, entertaining paying customers who ask to be frightened for fun. Sure, he can spook people, and he does it well, but when his victims have to be carried out of the house by costumed monsters, it just isn't the same. 

1 hour ago, Hart New Bob said:

So, when is this "Series J" "coming out"?

Mid-november :classic:

The S7 Ocean King is getting lonely...... maybe it's time for one of his brothers to show up.... :classic:

7 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The S7 Ocean King is getting lonely...... maybe it's time for one of his brothers to show up.... :classic:

didn't you already make an ocean warrior? or is this referencing the roman knock-off of poseidon? Also you should make a fancy penguin since you already have a farmer pig...

11 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I was expecting Mid-October......But you can not rush perfection!

On 22/9/2017 at 10:37 AM, RebelliousRebel said:

didn't you already make an ocean warrior? or is this referencing the roman knock-off of poseidon? Also you should make a fancy penguin since you already have a farmer pig...

Farmer Pig will be followed by his brothers, the Woodcutter Pig and the Bricklayer Pig. :classic:

Pic for reference: 

three little pigs short story

And yeah, I meant one of Poseidon's brothers. 

Edited by Robert8