Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Thanks. Yes. I expect to post it around Friday/Saturday :classic:

And yeah, there will be a Sci- Fi minifigure: Retro Robot, to go with the S17 Retro Space Hero :laugh:, either as an ally or a foe

So not just Space, but Retro Space? 

SWEEEEET!!! :moar:

Thanks a lot for the date!

I've been reading this for a while now and i've been thinking, what if i were too have these minifigures custom designed? I might not be able too do the new pieces until i manage too contact someone with a 3D printer, but anyways, maybe i could send some too you.

1 hour ago, RebelliousRebel said:

I've been reading this for a while now and i've been thinking, what if i were too have these minifigures custom designed? I might not be able too do the new pieces until i manage too contact someone with a 3D printer, but anyways, maybe i could send some too you.

Nvmnd, just realized someone already did

Thank you everyone for the replies. I hope Series I will be up to yout expectations! 

10 hours ago, RebelliousRebel said:

Thank you. I really appreciate your enthusiasm, but, as I said before, I'm a purist. I'd love to see these being made, but as official LEGO minfigures. Again, thank you for your offering :classic:

I just realized, theres 5 girls in each series except for series G

35 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Thank you everyone for the replies. I hope Series I will be up to yout expectations! 

Thank you. I really appreciate your enthusiasm, but, as I said before, I'm a purist. I'd love to see these being made, but as official LEGO minfigures. Again, thank you for your offering :classic:

Hmmm... Then what if i told you i might be able to show this too the Lego group? It is a longshot, but my mom is facebook friends with Arthur Parsons so maybe i just might be able to work my way to the CMF design team... Unlikely, but possible

I've just found this topic. But I love all of your ideas. I hope some of them will be available once...

Cheers, Miniman

Oooohoo! My source has revealed much to me.

There's gonna be a guy who gives you candy if you hurt him, a white game token, and an early american murderer.

6 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

There's gonna be a guy who gives you candy if you hurt him, a white game token, and an early american murderer.

That last one is a bit grim to be honest, i have no idea what the candy person could be, but CHESS PERSON CONFIRMED

Edited by RebelliousRebel

10 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

There's gonna be a guy who gives you candy if you hurt him

A piñata? :laugh:

Piñata costume?

Al Capone gangster era or maybe are we talking older - Wild West?

Whatever, they are I'm sure they will be of the usual fantastic standard. Just hope Robert8 doesn't start doing licensed or themed series like Lego and we end up only getting the regular (or 'something-for-everyone' as I like to call them series) only once in a blue moon!!!

1 hour ago, lifeinplastic said:

Piñata costume?

Whatever, they are I'm sure they will be of the usual fantastic standard. Just hope Robert8 doesn't start doing licensed or themed series like Lego and we end up only getting the regular (or 'something-for-everyone' as I like to call them series) only once in a blue moon!!!

I feel exactly the same way, i mean, since when has Lego started being such a sellout?

Pinata and Chess Piece are pretty easy. American Killer is a bit tougher. We've gotten both an early 20th century gangster and an  "Old West" outlaw, though that doesn't mean the idea couldn't be rehashed.

Edited by K_Tiger

You guys are quite good at guessing :laugh:

About the " early american murderer" clue.... I'm just going to say that it might be somewhat controversial :look:

6 hours ago, lifeinplastic said:

Piñata costume?

I might do a licensed series at some point, but don't worry I'm not planning to replace the regular series :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

About the " early american murderer" clue.... I'm just going to say that it might be somewhat controversial :look:

My source just let me know that I might not have phrased it in the best way...

Perhaps "Unsolicited Visitor" would be more appropriate?

Edited by Actor Builder

10 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

Robert, It's Saturday already, so BRING ON THEM FIGS! My Body and Mind are Ready! :wink:

Agreed! Can't wait to see them, @Robert8! ;)

Edited by JGuy

10 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

Robert, It's Saturday already, so BRING ON THEM FIGS! My Body and Mind are Ready! :wink:

17 minutes ago, JGuy said:

Agreed! Can't wait to see them, @Robert8! ;)

I'm experiencing some technical difficulties. I'll post Series I as soon as posible :sceptic:

Image result for technical difficulties

Edited by Robert8

24 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I'm experiencing some technical difficulties. I'll post Series I as soon as posible :sceptic:

Oh don't worry about it!  Totally understand haha

Hello!

Series I is finally here! 

Thank you all for the comments, feedback or suggestions you post here. It means a lot to me that you take your time to do it. 

NOTE. I'm playing to be The LEGO Group here, so I'm taking the new pieces from Series A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H as already introduced pieces.

Spoiler

32047940808_7a59e0896c.jpg37566842595_6f583a17fb.jpg25164047857_c64185f0d4.jpg28311216939_e1158d59cf.jpg25828854998_e298be4ed6.jpg32582596490_d0873a9e3a.jpg34037664720_96149ce5c1.jpg35031413202_e4b5fa12eb.jpg

So, any reuse of any of these doesn't count as a new piece anymore.

Well, here we go!!!

------40558603221_e134271663_o.png

With 16 all-new, special minifigures in Series I, the Minifigures Collection continues to grow. Each minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessories, display plate and collector’s booklet. Inspired by movies, history and just everyday life, this collection includes Elf Soldier, Little Witch, Motocross Racer, Clairvoyant, White Chess Pawn, Rogue Woman, Butler, Ventriloquist, Doll, Jetpack Guy, Gladiatrix, Retro Robot, Piñata Suit Guy, Pilgrim, Movie Director and Evil Scarecrow. 

40558604201_13885dc369.jpg

1. Little Witch

Part assortment: New witch hat+hair. Magic Wand. The pot piece with the handle. Lisa Simpson's cloth skirt. Short legs. Regular head and torso.

36840821172_bb743952af_o.png

2. Elf Soldier

Part assortment: New helmet with elven ears. Elven sword. Shield. Regular head, torso and legs.

36326296693_e01e85bfeb_b.jpg

3. Movie Director

Part assortment: Beret piece. 3x2 tile printed as a clapboard. Megaphone (introduced with the Series D Cheerleader Guy). Regular head, torso and legs.

37012130435_d3432e7917_b.jpg

4. Retro Robot

Part assortment: New molded head (similar to the Spongebob Squarepants'). New molded arm (x2). The Retro Raygun in red. Regular torso and legs.

36968704242_a46f42857f_o.png

5. Pilgrim

Part assortment: New pilgrim hat. Chicken leg piece. Musket. Regular head, torso and legs.

37012130255_8cf34a8142_b.jpg

6. Motocross Racer

Part assortment: S10 Paintball Player helmet and goggles. Trophy. Regular head, torso and legs.

36840821022_1bbfa044b7_o.png

7. White Chess Pawn

Part assortment: New chess pawn suit in white. Small sword in white. Short legs. Regular head and torso.

36840820122_039d38c545_o.png

Extra pic! Chess pieces so far!

Spoiler

36203608033_427eca63b2_b.jpg

8. Piñata Suit Guy

Part assortment: New piñata mask. 4L bar. Regular head, torso and legs.

25689064767_3cc00809b0_o.png

9. Gladiatrix

Part assortment: New molded hand with blade. The Aquaman/Lobo hairpiece in dark brown. Round shield. Gladiator helmet. Regular head, torso and legs.

37012131285_39c7be5544_b.jpg

10. Jetpack Guy

Part assortment: New jetpack accessory. The Polka Dot Man hetmet. Regular head, torso and legs.

36840821282_7e1d1178f6_o.png

11. Doll

Part assortment: New yarn hair. The teddy bear piece. The short cloth skirt introduced with the Series D Porridge Eater. Short Legs. Regular head and torso.

36176282014_ba6ca00e2c_o.png

12. Clairvoyant

Part assortment: New jewel+feather piece. Turban. Crystal ball (Professor Brainstein's brain piece + brown stud). Cape. Slope piece. Regular head and torso.

36176282574_9d9e32014e_b.jpg

Extra pic! Your future looks grim!

Spoiler

37012131875_088b0b7447_o.png

13. Butler

Part assortment: New hairpiece. New feather duster piece. Alfred's collar piece. Alfred's coattails cloth piece. Regular head, torso and legs.

36176282654_a0595c106a_o.png

14. Rogue Woman

Part assortment: New short cape (similar style to the S17 Highwayman's). The hood piece. Short sword ("Sting" mould). The sack piece introduced with the Series C Banker. Regular head, torso and legs.

36203608753_1109043b77_o.png

15. Ventriloquist

Part assortment: New hairpiece scaled down for the baby head size. Baby head and body. The combed hair piece. Reguar torso, head and legs.

36840820272_a9bfef8238_o.png

16. Evil Scarecrow

Part assortment: New crow piece. The scythe introduced with the Series D Grim Reaper. The Scooby Doo pumpkin head mould. Reguar torso, head and legs.

36203609933_f63ff79428_o.png

For this series I chose to reuse gray as the color! 

39664411705_307386ebb4_o.png

Series I would introduce 15 new pieces: elven helmet, witch hat+hair, jetpack, crow mould, baby sized hairpiece, yarn-like hair, jewel+feathers piece, robotic arm moud, retro robot head, piñata mask, pilgrim hat, white chess pawn suit, blade hand, butler hair and feather duster piece. 

25689065107_e5440f5425_c.jpg

Leaflet:

40558603031_5d478a14ea_c.jpg

Box Distribution (60 minifigures):

25688072537_5480e7f595.jpg

And that was Series I. Hope you liked it! What do you think about it?

Expect Series J to come soon! That one will be the last one before the hiatus. (But I'll resume at some point, I promise)

In Series J will appear a minifigure that was suggested by you earlier in this thread....  Hmmmm Who could it be??

36998026731_1303d63146_b.jpg

SERIES H                                                                                                                                                             SERIES J 

35188141156_04465bbabb_n.jpg                                                                                            38309832346_5752646629_n.jpg

Edited by Robert8

Oh my, there are actually quite a few figures in this CMS I seriously dig! *oh2*

For one, the Retro Robot is not quite what I was expecting; but nonetheless, it looks great and its base color of Sand Green would make it pair well with the S17 Retro Space Hero. Also, a red raygun would certainly be great! :grin:

Some of the others here I really would love TLG to do would be that old fashioned movie director, the rag doll, the female rogue, and definitely the pilgrim. If Lego did a pilgrim though, I would want it to come with a new live turkey mold, something I know @Roebuck would be thrilled about! :wink:

Scrolling down, I saw the text read Jetpack Guy and for a split second thought it was going to be a Rocketeer type archetype. :snicker: Well it wasn't what hoped for, but that still a rather cool figure, something I'd definitely would be interested in if it were done for an actual CMS.

All in all, you've done another awesome, diverse CMS with a great selection! Looking forward to Series J! :thumbup: