Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

11 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

After all, the orginal book should enter the public domain soon

Is that so? :oh: I was quite surprised to see such an on-the-nose take of a very specific IP from you, but if that's the case... :thumbup: :shrug_oh_well:

BTW, your rendition of the Rat King turned out quite nicely... :thumbup: :blush:

I can’t for the life of me imagine a Dr Seuss work entering the public domain...

This figure looks incredible, though! I almost asked about a grinch last year, but I figured it was either already happening or too outlandish of an idea. Keep up the good work!

15. La Befana

Part assortment (7 pieces): Headscarf introduced with the Forest Witch from the Spooky Calendar. Stuffed bunny. Broom. Sack. Regular head, torso and legs. Cloth skirt

50623039782_5a5380af91_o.png

That torso print marvelously transitions from the head scarf, and even into the cloth skirt as well. Well done! 

3 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

From what folklore she is?

She is the Christmas Witch from Italy

She brings gifts to children and they leave her a glass of wine instead of milk and cookies 

I really like that Christmas witch figure! Clever!!

Along with Father Christmas, she is more classical!

Love her! Man, I wish the Lego Group had even an ounce of your creativity ... These days it feels like they're just phoning everything in. (The upcoming Jaguar Warrior being the exception that proves the rule.) Anyway, as usual, stellar stuff!

I've said before and I'll say again that Robert8's designs consistently outclass anything lego manages to come up with.  

The Snowflake Costume is inspired.  Both creatively unique and beautiful.

2 hours ago, Lacdaran said:

I've said before and I'll say again that Robert8's designs consistently outclass anything lego manages to come up with.  

The Snowflake Costume is inspired.  Both creatively unique and beautiful.

I agree with you! Lego Group should hire Robert8 as a CMF designer! I love his designs. I mean, he is creative to come up with amazing designs! 

16. Toy Shop Worker

Part assortment (8 pieces): New stuffed reindeer. Nanofigure. Recolor of the Winter Sprite hat (Series F). Gift Bag (paper bag from Series L and handle piece). Regular head, torso and legs. Cloth skirt

50623039372_7627992769_o.png

All of your series and calendars are fantastic. I really like all your designs, especially the animals.

Whenever you will make these as custom minifigures I will buy them.

Edited by miniman

I was thinking Robert, that this hat would be perfect for Link, if you ever decided to make licensed Nintendo series. ;)

REINDEER PLUSH!!!! It’s a great design!!!

I hope LEGO could make that one for next Winter Village set!

8 hours ago, ToaIruini said:

I love the toy soldier nanofigure! Also, he has a name tag, what is his name? 

I didn't give him a name on the nametag so you can have several of these working on the shop

He is meant to go with Mall Santa from the first Advent Calendar

Oh right that makes sense. I was referring to the practice of cmf’s having names, but I suppose empty name tags are much more useful overall. 

17. Sleigh Rider

Part assortment (6 pieces): New sleigh piece. Beret piece. Scarf piece. Medium legs. Regular torso and head.

50622938986_b1c685225a_o.png

Nice work. Now, I’d love to see a figure with an extra polished piece of metal to rocket down the hill.