Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

9. Nightgown Girl

Part assortment (6 pieces): Nutcraker (microfigure + micro shako hat introduced in Series C). Hairpiece introduced with the Series P Rabbit Follower. Medium legs. Regular head and torso. Cloth skirt.

50622939126_dac1a031da_o.png

Now we have Clara, so I'm guessing Nutcracker himself is next? Or maybe Rat King?

Edited by Eggyslav

Nightgown Girl is so perfect for Godfather! I am looking forward to see Nutcracker and Rat King figures (if Robert8 designs there this year)!

I love that Nutcracker microfigure! 

On 12/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, Karalora said:

That rolling duck toy is inspired!

The duck on a roller skate is an official LEGO build ... from yesterday's Friends calendar (I can post now without spoiler warnings!)

41420-9.png

Dang, your Godfather and Nightgown Girl are the best designs this Calendar has offered yet! :excited: With two Nutcracker-inspired archetypes in row, I'm hoping to finally see the Nutcracker himself here soon... :purrr:

On 12/7/2020 at 1:51 AM, Robert8 said:
On 12/7/2020 at 1:48 AM, Roebuck said:

This is a good Idea! If Lego must give us 1 costumed for every 4th character then at least they should give us a animal mould included of the ones that are dressed up like animals to make them more useful :tongue:

Yeah, but that's not always posible. Gorilla, Lizard, Unicorn, Elephant, Dragon, Llama.... all of those are imposible to include in a CMF bag

That is unless their younger counterparts are included instead, though an Elephant calf even then still might be too big, which in that case they'd opt for a new "plush toy" mold? :shrug_confused:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

10. Nutcraker

Part assortment (9 pieces): New shak hat with hair. Classic shako hat. Cutlass. 2x1x1 plate. Epaulettes. Regular head, torso and legs. Extra head. 

50622939106_675650faed_o.png

Alternate look. Human version!

Spoiler

50622939091_a3a0259bbc_o.png

THERE HE IS!

You've been knocking it out of the park with these Nutcracker figures. 

I have to ask--any chance of seeing a 'spooky' figure or two this calendar? Like the ghost of christmas yet to come from last year

I realized another thing to appreciate about this progression of figures...the Nutcracker becomes more "real" over three days! First he's just a printed image on a tile, then he's a separate microfigure, and finally he becomes a full-sized minifig who can even transform into a handsome soldier!

8 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I have to ask--any chance of seeing a 'spooky' figure or two this calendar? Like the ghost of christmas yet to come from last year

idk, Drosselmeyer is kinda spooky if you ask me. Maybe more mysterious than spooky, but he's still a bit of a shady character. The music drops into a minor key when he makes his entrance!

Actually there is a horror character in this calendar. 

I actually didnt know where to include him: the spooky calendar or this one

At the end I had too many characters for the Spooky Calendar, so I brought him here. After all little bit of christmas horror cant hurt anyone, right?  :wink:

11. Mouse King

Part assortment (7 pieces): New molded head. Ruff collar. Queen Whatevra's crown. Scepter introduced in Series B. Foil. Medium legs. Regular torso. Cape

50622939166_6767b822e0_o.png

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

11. Mouse King

Part assortment (7 pieces): New molded head. Ruff collar. Queen Whatevra's crown. Scepter introduced in Series B. Foil. Medium legs. Regular torso. Cape

a bull king would have been better( probably).