Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

6. Father Christmas

Part assortment (10 pieces): New hat mold. 4L bar. Short nanofigure introduced with the Winter Village Collector. Duck+rollerskate. Sack. Beard piece. Regular head, legs and torso. Long cloth piece. 

50622939656_7c5501cb9f_o.png

A green Santa that’s nice.

The duck is a good inclusion but it would have been cool if it was the classic wooden duck that LEGO made back in the day.

Father Christmas is not Santa (although they are now conflated)

He was a personification of Christmas from around the mid 17th century

Ah, Father Christmas in that green color. I like that cloth piece to give an appearance of a long robe. 

It’s so classical, i like it!

Love him! I made a Father Christmas/Holly King of my own, as well as a "classic Santa" that uses the red color scheme but more of a hooded cloak look than the usual suit.

That rolling duck toy is inspired!

This is certainly not jovial, corpulent American Santa, but stately gift giving gentleman from Jolly Ol' England!

4 hours ago, williejm said:

Love him. How is the hat at the back?

Its a short hat like this

55f0b15ed6509e7aca9998e983092003--christmas-postcards-vintage-christmas-cards.jpg100+ Old World Santas ideas | santa, father christmas, vintage santasAbundance Generation in ground breaking partnership with Father Christmas –  A greener life, a greener world

Just as lovely as ever @Robert8:blush: 

My favorite from this Calendar so far has to be your Winter Village Collector, while the two "Snow Twins" are simply adorable (love the scarves and the squirrel)! :thumbup: :purrr:

17 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Just as lovely as ever @Robert8:blush: 

My favorite from this Calendar so far has to be your Winter Village Collector, while the two "Snow Twins" are simply adorable (love the scarves and the squirrel)! :thumbup: :purrr:

Oh boy you came back right on time. Tomorrow is the mandatory animal costume. Your favorite haha :laugh:

The snow twins are leftovers from the first advent calendar. A year ago, I decided to remove them because the first calendar already had the gingerbread twins

7. Seal Suit Boy

Part assortment (6 pieces): New seal mask with hind flippers (similar to the shark one). Seal introduced in Series N. Ice skates. Short legs. Torso introduced with the Series 15 Shark Suit Guy. Regular head.

50623039447_96dba50b18_o.png

This is a good Idea! If Lego must give us 1 costumed for every 4th character then at least they should give us a animal mould included of the ones that are dressed up like animals to make them more useful :tongue:

1 minute ago, Roebuck said:

This is a good Idea! If Lego must give us 1 costumed for every 4th character then at least they should give us a animal mould included of the ones that are dressed up like animals to make them more useful :tongue:

Yeah, but that's not always posible. Gorilla, Lizard, Unicorn, Elephant, Dragon, Llama.... all of those are imposible to include in a CMF bag

Edited by Robert8

18 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Yeah, but that's not always posible. Gorilla, Lizard, Unicorn, Elephant, Dragon, Llama.... all of those are imposible to include in a CMF bag

Well with the centaur in next series I am not so sure you are right, and with the biggest they could include a juvenile instead of an adult. The elephant would be difficult, but that one had a mouse so I do not complain, the rest should be doable :wink:

I was hoping to se Polar Bear Suit figure but this Seal Suit Boy is adorable along with seal mold! I could introduce him to Penguin Suit Boy so they could have fun skating!

I wish Lego could do that seal costume!

9 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I was hoping to se Polar Bear Suit figure but this Seal Suit Boy is adorable along with seal mold! I could introduce him to Penguin Suit Boy so they could have fun skating!

I wish Lego could do that seal costume!

Polar Bear Suit was in last year's advent calendar :classic:

49146089852_51b811b811_w.jpg

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Are those cookies made of seal suit guy? ?

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Oh my gosh! I LOVE THAT MASK!! It’s way much better than Panda/Care Bear Suits! And...I will snatch some delicious cookies from that adorable polar bear! 

4 hours ago, williejm said:

Are those cookies made of seal suit guy? ?

I hope polar bear suit guy is a vegan :) 

8. Godfather

Part assortment (8 pieces): Wand. 3x2 plate. 3x2 printed tile (closed gift). 3x2 printed tile (open gift). Top hat + hair introduced with the Series Q Mr. Stars and Stripes. Regular head, torso and legs. Cape

50623040032_8d98f1246f_o.png

Edited by Robert8

That guy is incredibly classy. All prints look gorgeous, both on the minifig and on the tiles!

I'm curious, is this Minifigure based on a specific character? I am going to assume that this guy is from The Nutcracker with that accessory.

Really good Minifigure, though!