Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

Thanks for the comments  :classic:

@Nerd-with-a-Pencil those bios got really dark this time.:laugh: Alien Leader was my fav but I especially loved the Sprinter's. Paralympic Athletes are so inspirational, and you totally captured what I meant with that character.

Is the Birthday Clown really that creepy? :laugh:

@Eggyslav The Peasant bio was hilarious. And the Sneaky Guy's is amazing as well. My fav was the Space Soldier..... but the Ghost Boy :cry_sad:

Thank you both for those bios. I really appreciate it

On 22/12/2016 at 0:20 PM, Borex said:

dino finder (with the yoshi egg)

:wink:

Edited by Robert8

Thanks Robert, the peasant was obviously based on Monty Python and the Holy Grail and since Space Soldier looks so TRON-esque, I depicted his as a stereotypical FPS gamer, and i did it even whitout mentioning teabagging. XD

Well, it's kind of hard to do a normal, lighthearted bio for everyone (Just look at how I floundered with the Caroler), and --no offense-- when there's already several clown CMFs (even though I've planned one myself :sceptic:), it's especially hard to not rehash.

Another great bunch. I do very enjoy seeing what you come up with. There are some really unique ideas here. I especially like the sneak. :)

But the Sprinter isn't based on Pistorius, It's just a generic one-legged sportsman (Pistorius doesn't have both of his legs, that's the major difference).

Thanks for you comments, everyone :classic:

18 hours ago, froggy95 said:

Prob not the best idea to make a figure (sprinter) after an actual murder (Oscar Pistorius).

Oscar Pistorius never crossed my mind while working on the Sprinter. It's just a random paralympic athlete

Making him a javelin thrower woud be a nice idea, since that would provide an accessory to hold :)

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Thanks for you comments, everyone :classic:

Oscar Pistorius never crossed my mind while working on the Sprinter. It's just a random paralympic athlete

Making him a javelin thrower woud be a nice idea, since that would provide an accessory to hold :)

I know you did not intentionally do that. My sarcasm has a hard time showing up through these messages. That was just the first thing that came to my mind. Keep your ideas coming! I love them.

These are great.  Love the peasant, Ming dynasty warrior, pixie, and Alien Leader.  The clown is nice too.  The caroler has a very nice design. 

On 12/22/2016 at 8:49 AM, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Alien Leader

"ALL HAIL MEEEEEEEEE!"

The only thing bigger than this Alien's head is his ego. Countless planets have fallen under his boot, and he constantly aims to enlarge his collection for no reason other than his ability to do so. Encrypted within his scepter of power is a holographic map of his domain, which he likes to stare lovingly at in his spare time. This love turns to rage when he examines the two most persistent planets in defying him: Spherus Magna and Earth.

OMG! Alien Leader is my favorite, but his bio reminds me of a new president, that shall remain nameless, presiding over USA. *oh2*

I just saw these, Roberto, and I must say Sneaky Guy made my day!

Sneaky Guy, if real, would probably become on of my absolutely favorite figures.

I just binged this whole thread. Robert8, you are a genius and TLG should hire you, like, yesterday. I can't even pick favorites, although several of the minifigs on my personal wishlist are represented here.

Sneaky Guy is absolutely hilarious! And I love how dark and mystical the alien leader is. Birthday Clown and Gingerbread Woman are also great! Keep it up!

Wow you honestly never cease to amaze me! These are amazing quality and thought put into every single figure. I think that you should post all the Series in your first post so that people can always go there to see them all! Keep up the incredible work! 

On 1/7/2017 at 11:37 AM, froggy95 said:

Prob not the best idea to make a figure (sprinter) after an actual murder (Oscar Pistorius).

wasn't the only runner with a prosthetic leg

On 15/1/2017 at 0:55 PM, Karalora said:

I just binged this whole thread. Robert8, you are a genius and TLG should hire you, like, yesterday. I can't even pick favorites, although several of the minifigs on my personal wishlist are represented here.

Thanks. I know you love holiday minifigures. I included one in the next series (Series F) :classic:

On 8/2/2017 at 7:40 PM, Ashnflash said:

Wow you honestly never cease to amaze me! These are amazing quality and thought put into every single figure. I think that you should post all the Series in your first post so that people can always go there to see them all! Keep up the incredible work! 

Thanks. I'll post Series F next week! :classic:

On 31/1/2017 at 0:57 PM, 8BrickMario said:

Sneaky Guy is absolutely hilarious! And I love how dark and mystical the alien leader is. Birthday Clown and Gingerbread Woman are also great! Keep it up!

Thank you 8BrickMario. Good to see you're back :classic:

On 14/1/2017 at 1:37 AM, Actor Builder said:

I just saw these, Roberto, and I must say Sneaky Guy made my day!

Sneaky Guy, if real, would probably become on of my absolutely favorite figures.

Thanks. I took me a while to figure it out that one. Especially the proportions. It was actually from Series D but I had to push it back because I wasn't sure if I liked how he looked. 

On 8/1/2017 at 10:01 PM, Legoboy said:

What the MEGABLOCKS

:look:?

On 8/1/2017 at 9:59 PM, zoth33 said:

These are great.  Love the peasant, Ming dynasty warrior, pixie, and Alien Leader.  The clown is nice too.  The caroler has a very nice design. 

Thanks. I'm glad you like them

On 11/2/2017 at 8:55 PM, theinstageek said:

wasn't the only runner with a prosthetic leg

He was joking about it :classic:

14 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Welp, guess I can add "Party Kid" to the list of figures I need to redo on my list. Curse you, lack of time, skill and drive to get these things designed.

Well, the name is pretty close. It's the "Piñata Party Boy" :laugh:

32963230545_c83567d42b.jpg

But @Nerd-with-a-Pencil you can post yours anyway. I'm still looking forward to see your series :classic:

Edited by Robert8