Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

Queen Regina was definitely an inspiration. I also used some parts of my Vampire Lady. Since LEGO released one in Series 14, I won't post mine so I reused some parts of that design on The Evil Queen

I'd like to see it. I'd wager even money it's just as good, or better than, LEGO's. I also second seeing you do a take on a Marie Antoinette-inspired figure.

I love your ideas! I hope to see some of them made by TLG someday!

The evil queen is perfect ... That would be a great series with Rumpelstilzchen, Mr. Gold, Madhatter etc.!

But I really like every Figure you made!

You do really great drawings! Which programm do you use? Could be that I overread this information ...

I want to draw some by myself for some ideas I have but at the moment I just draw on paper.

Thanks for the suggestions. I do have a Marie Antoinette-inspired minifigure.

But I'll give a look to the other ones you mentioned :classic:

Oh for crying out loud. I don't suppose you're calling this guy the "Ancient Vampire" like I am?

Classic Vampire is the name

I will say this, though - don't shy away from a lady vampire -

I'd like to see it. I'd wager even money it's just as good, or better than, LEGO's. I also second seeing you do a take on a Marie Antoinette-inspired figure.

:classic: I'll try to update her and post her along with the next series. Like an extra or something.

I love your ideas! I hope to see some of them made by TLG someday!
The evil queen is perfect ... That would be a great series with Rumpelstilzchen, Mr. Gold, Madhatter etc.!
But I really like every Figure you made!

You do really great drawings! Which programm do you use? Could be that I overread this information ...
I want to draw some by myself for some ideas I have but at the moment I just draw on paper.

I made these with AI CS6

Edited by Robert8

Huh, It's been awkwardly silent 'round here for some time now, Robert mah boi, when's series D approachin'?

Not for now :sceptic: Maybe in a month or so :classic:

Thanks you for your interest

Edited by Robert8

Fantastic work as per usual. The toymaker looks like LeClerc (the forger) from the cult British tv show "Allo Allo"

Columbus

I wonder if we can get the FO general figure for a Herr Flick and start a custom Allo Allo minifig set with it. It definitely resembles it. Now to make Yvette.

Pictures are back! :classic:

On 17/9/2016 at 2:35 AM, Columbus019 said:

Fantastic work as per usual. The toymaker looks like LeClerc (the forger) from the cult British tv show "Allo Allo"

Columbus

On 19/9/2016 at 10:12 AM, BrickHat said:

I really hope Lego notices these designs, because there are some great ideas here!

On 18/9/2016 at 3:13 AM, Retroshift said:

What the heck man. That is very neatly done. Why are you not a professional Lego designer?

Maybe in my next life. It's too late now for even try that. I'm already a chemist. :laugh:

But thanks :classic:

Edited by Robert8

I just went through your minifig ideas and I am really impressed! They are all very diverse, show great attention to detail and are a nice mix between fiction and real-life characters. And stylewise you are just perfectly in the realms of actual CMF design! :classic:

I wonder if TLG will actually pick up an idea or two in the future :classic:

On 9/24/2016 at 2:57 PM, Littleworlds said:

I wonder if TLG will actually pick up an idea or two in the future :classic:

I also wonder that, and whether or not they would acknowledge it. Who knows Robert, you might even get some free goodies from Lego!

I love the dragon trainer idea.  The scar across the eye is quite useful.  Moon priest also great, new head piece is slick.

How about a girl elf to go along with the one from Series 3 i believe?

Thank you for your comments :classic:

On 28/9/2016 at 6:19 PM, jjb15 said:

I love the dragon trainer idea.  The scar across the eye is quite useful.  Moon priest also great, new head piece is slick.

How about a girl elf to go along with the one from Series 3 i believe?

Thanks for the suggestion. I do have dark elves: both male and female, but no "normal" Elf Girl :look:

Great work, Robert!

Especially the Evil Queen delights both me and (especially) my girlfriend.

Ooooh, a new banner with Goldilocks ... I await your new batch with anticipation. It's a testament to your designs, Robert, that I look forward to your reveals almost as much as I look forward to new actual CMF figures!

Excellent! We realy need more old fashioned/Victorian style characters like the town crier

My other favourites are the gymnast (love the hoolahoop?), crossing guard( always wanted one and I love the stop sign), the life saver guy (epic rubber duck band?) and the giraffe.

The only one I am not so keen on is the mime girl?

15 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Ooh, Goldy looks cute! Can't wait to see the new set, or to describe my share of 'em! :wink:

So do I, So do I...:devil:

On 18/10/2016 at 8:24 PM, DarrellBricker said:

Ooooh, a new banner with Goldilocks ... I await your new batch with anticipation. It's a testament to your designs, Robert, that I look forward to your reveals almost as much as I look forward to new actual CMF figures!

On 20/10/2016 at 9:42 PM, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Ooh, Goldy looks cute! Can't wait to see the new set, or to describe my share of 'em! :wink:

Goldilocks? Who is this "Goldilocks"? :look:

That one in the picture in the Soup Eater :laugh:

On 9/10/2016 at 9:14 AM, Hive said:

Great work, Robert!

Especially the Evil Queen delights both me and (especially) my girlfriend.

On 19/10/2016 at 11:58 AM, The lego fan said:

Excellent! We realy need more old fashioned/Victorian style characters like the town crier

My other favourites are the gymnast (love the hoolahoop?), crossing guard( always wanted one and I love the stop sign), the life saver guy (epic rubber duck band?) and the giraffe.

The only one I am not so keen on is the mime girl?

Thank you. Glad you like them

My informant has some information on the next series... it's not great news.

She said this series made her die laughing. She said it felt half-baked. 

This is just one opinion though, I'm just parroting back what I've been told.