Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

When I made the first list for this calendar, Werecat was one of the characters I had listed. But I the list was too long and I only needed 31 so werecat was cut for the final thing :/

(Mostly because the Series 14 Tiger Girl is already a werecat according to her bio) 

Alraune, Swamp Thing, Pumpkin Head Monster, Mud Monster, Jack the Ripper, Spring Heeled Jack, Wendingo and a couple of Yokai are among the characters who didn't make the final cut :/

Thanks for explaining 

While werecat and pumpkin head monster could be great characters I can’t complain considering the ones you have here are nothing short of amazing and I’m sure most of us appreciate anything you put out

4 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Aww, I would have loved to see those first 4. Maybe next year?

Alraune and Pumpkin Head Monster for sure

The rest... not so sure. After the second advent calendar, there are only 7 series left :cry_sad:

(Maybe TLG will surprise us with a couple of these monsters in CMF 21)

20. Haunted Toy

Part assortment (6 pieces): Clown hat introduced with the Series E Birthday Clown. "leg" piece introduced with the Series K Toy Clown. Ruff collar in white. Wind-up key mold. Regular head and torso.

50293237407_8a1d424cf1_o.png

I would really love this figure, were he to be made, to come with a spare set of legs so that he could climb out of his box and get up to all sorts of sinister mischief when backs are turned ... love the design!!!

11 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

I would really love this figure, were he to be made, to come with a spare set of legs so that he could climb out of his box and get up to all sorts of sinister mischief when backs are turned ... love the design!!!

That’s horribly wicked and makes perfect sense. 

18 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

Oh, no, another Evil Clown... :distressed:

huh?

Evil??? He only wants to be your friend...

2 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

ohhhhhhhhh

I love that idea! 

21. Forest Witch

Part assortment (6 pieces): New "babushka" headscarf.  "Pot" introduced with the Series 18 Flower Pot Girl. Broom. Medium legs. Regular head and torso. Cloth skirt introduced with the Series N Zombie Woman

50292413243_f3a98f4906_o.png

Extra pic!

Spoiler

50293089116_1fcf3cfb7e_o.png

Ooh, this one looks interesting!

Is this minifigure meant to be a specific homage towards a certain character? The pot makes me think so.

It's Baba Yaga! (Not to be confused with a certain assassin played by Keanu Reeves :wink:)

But in all seriousness, That's a fantastic rendition of a classic folk character. As a red blooded Slav, I officially Approve!

Edited by Eggyslav

Ooooh, a most excellently rustic design! Loving the new babushka piece and that faceprint is so intricately textured! :thumbup: :smug:

9 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Ooooh, a most excellently rustic design! Loving the new babushka piece and that faceprint is so intricately textured! :thumbup: :smug:

I'm acutally quite happy with how her face looks. One of the my favs yet

6 hours ago, Karalora said:

Oh look it's me! :wink:

:oh:

13 hours ago, LegoGuy03 said:

Ooh, this one looks interesting!

Is this minifigure meant to be a specific homage towards a certain character? The pot makes me think so.

It's inspired by Baba Yaga, a with from russian folklore

Spoiler

Baba Yaga by kGoggles on DeviantArtBaba Yaga Flying Around transparent PNG - StickPNGBaba Yaga's House - SeaChangeArts

22. Retro Alien Monster

Part assortment (3 pieces): New headmold.  Torso with 2 claws (the same claw mold from the Series 14 Fly Monster. Regular legs.

50292412488_edf838fa78_o.png

Nice... :thumbup: :wink: ...the paring of Turquoise & Red works really well for this design, and his brainy cranium is a nice nod to Mars Attacks... :grin:

10 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Metaluna mutant!

I've been trying all day to remember what these things were called; thanks!
This design is incredible! And I'm a very big fan of the evil toy from the other day. I wonder if there are any more 'toy' figures coming up? 

27 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I've been trying all day to remember what these things were called; thanks!
This design is incredible! And I'm a very big fan of the evil toy from the other day. I wonder if there are any more 'toy' figures coming up? 

Yes. On the 28th

A doll.................................

23. Bat Suit Girl

Part assortment (8 pieces): New bat mask.  Bat torso with wings from Monster Fighters. 1x1 round tile. 1x1 square tile. Pot+handle piece. Short legs. Regular head.

50293238227_b7e53b5e6e_o.png