Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

24. Mall Santa

Part assortment (9 pieces):  New fake beard. Baby head and body. Candy cane introduced with the Series M Mrs. Santa. 2x2 printed tile. Series 8 Santa's hat. Belly torso introduced with the Series Q Expectant Mom as a fake belly. Regular head and legs.

49099258932_f535741b33_o.png

Group pic! This series would have a special holiday color scheme

49099259747_0178415c1e_b.jpg

The CMF Advent Calendar would introduce 19 new molds. 

49109388372_243eb2ca38_c.jpg

Bag:

49098554623_88564bd7ef_o.png

Leaflet:

49099259072_9db465cb99_b.jpg

Box Distribution (60 minifigures):

49100828613_c9ed28195a_c.jpg

So, that's all for the Advent Calendar. Thanks for looking and merry christmas to everyone. Series R comes next soon. :classic:

49099058706_037f14c77f_b.jpg

SERIES Q                                                                                                                                                           SERIES R

48770076101_5089ac230e_n.jpg                                                                                         49473900773_c09fc7b824_n.jpg

Edited by Robert8

:laugh: I love that the last minifig is not the real Santa...

This calendar has been really great and I enjoyed it every day. Thank you very much!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you so much Robert8 for this advent calendar. They look so good together!

Great end to the series, lots of fun minifigures and presenting them as an advent calendar was a really good idea!

7 hours ago, Aurore said:

:laugh: I love that the last minifig is not the real Santa...

W-what? What do you mean Santa at the mall ISN'T REAL???

:wink:

Awesome series @Robert8! (But you probably knew I'd think so.) I've wondered for years whether it would be possible to do a regular CMF series with a winter holiday theme (like Series 14 was Halloween-themed), and it's clear from this that the answer is a big overstuffed YES. That said, here are some characters I would love to see in a hypothetical future series:

St. Lucia--a character celebrated mostly in Sweden, depicted as a girl in a white robe with a red sash, wearing a crown of lit candles

"Santa's Helper"--to go with the Mall Santa, a person in a chintzy elf costume

Baby New Year

Sugar Plum Fairy

Ugly Sweater Guy

Nutcracker

Edited by Karalora

What better way to end this Advent Calendar than with the real reason for Christmas... COMMERCIALIZATION!!! :head_back: :sarcasm_smug:

In all seriousness though, I love the upset baby you've paired with this one, and giving him the Expectant Mother's torso is a really clever touch! :thumbup: :grin:

14 minutes ago, Karalora said:

That said, here are some characters I would love to see in a hypothetical future series:

St. Lucia--a character celebrated mostly in Sweden, depicted as a girl in a white robe with a read sash, wearing a crown of lit candles

"Santa's Helper"--to go with the Mall Santa, a person in a chintzy elf costume

Baby New Year

Sugar Plum Fairy

Ugly Sweater Guy

Nutcracker

I second the Ugly Sweater Guy and Nutcracker! :moar: 

Merry Christmas Robert, and here's to next year's Calendar! :blush:

I love this Advent Calender Robert8! Thank you for continuing to share your minifigure drawings. Every morning I looked forward to seeing them, and I think it actually helped make me more excited for the holidays. My favorites were Krampus (duh) but also the Confectioner, Santa Girl, Tin Soldier, and Caroling Girl. 

2 hours ago, Karalora said:

Sugar Plum Fairy

That would be absolutely adorable! Great idea. 

Last but not least, Merry Christmas Eurobricks! 

Thanks everyone for your interest on my work. Glad you like what I do

Merry Christmas :)

Mall Santa with the crying baby is pure perfection. I have played Santa at the learning center where my significant other works, and I can tell you that many times those babies sure don't know what to make of the guy in the red suit. Although my beard is much better than this guy's LOL. I would love to have this figure.

Another epic series, Robert. Thank you for all you do to breathe creative and fresh life into our interest in minifigures.

On 10/1/2019 at 10:25 PM, Robert8 said:

5. Elephant Guy

Part assortment (5 pieces): Elephant mould recolored in pink. Balloon introduced in Series 18. Regular head, torso and legs.

48769743553_20b11b62fa_o.png

Another one! Thank god I posted Elephant Guy in Series Q

80879765_10216202040503305_3273079690201399296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkue2u3KO7TduzUEHZdL_H6iNaMpAJMbYcoxLbxPkTT6_y2ZGvEMzVNaI2HXRBiPzI&_nc_ht=scontent.fsjo7-1.fna&oh=6840cc7210143716bb7a1a0266b084c1&oe=5EA0C04B

Edited by Robert8

On 1/3/2020 at 1:38 AM, Robert8 said:

Another one! Thank god I posted Elephant Guy in Series Q

80879765_10216202040503305_3273079690201399296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkue2u3KO7TduzUEHZdL_H6iNaMpAJMbYcoxLbxPkTT6_y2ZGvEMzVNaI2HXRBiPzI&_nc_ht=scontent.fsjo7-1.fna&oh=6840cc7210143716bb7a1a0266b084c1&oe=5EA0C04B

Are these figures going to be released for the next cmf that tlg does? Where did you find this image?

4 minutes ago, Drew15 said:

Are these figures going to be released for the next cmf that tlg does? Where did you find this image?

Nope, they're from LEGO Brand Stores' Build-A-Minifigure stations... :wink: ...follow this post for further discussion (click the arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the quote box)...

On 1/2/2020 at 5:00 AM, Lego-Freak said:

There‘s a pic on IG showing even more new parts: the Flitwick hair in nougat, a purple laptop (which might not be new actually), and a white santa hat :thumbup: Glad to see this trend continue, even though it‘s a pain in the butt to acquire these when does live in a country that doesn‘t have LEGO stores :snicker:

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Teaser next week and full series on Feb 1st

Dang, I can't believe we're already that far into the month, it's gone so fast... :oh: ...hyped and ready as always! :moar:

It hasn’t been as long this time because the whole series reveal was on the 24th rather than the first. 

looking forward as always! 

4 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

The CMF fun continues next Saturday with Series R

I take it that's an Archaeologist to the right there? :grin_wub:

5 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I take it that's an Archaeologist to the right there? :grin_wub:

Yes: Archaeologist, Cupid and Fashionista