HoMa

New LEGO Train Book "LEGO Eisenbahn"

I looked at the BR80 instructions and they are superb. Pre-ordered the book at amazon UK, looking forward to October 12th.

I pre-ordered this a while back on BookDepository. Can't wait to get my hands on it (should be November release I believe).

I've spent the last couple of weeks reading the English version. It's an excellent book and I can't imagine any LEGO train fan wouldn't find parts of it useful. I've loved building a BR 10 and a BR 80 from Holger's instructions and learnt a lot doing it. I'm currently modifying the BR80 into a BR 81.

I have received my copy and appreciate the effort put into it. The first part is a good primer for almost anybody working with LEGO and sort of reminds me of the Master Builder Academy, but condensed into the essentials. The history section is nice and allows people to see where LEGO trains have come from and identify various sets and parts from the 60's on. The part where various techniques for building trains is a boon to all and exceptionally detailed. I love how it's accomplished in the old school method of instructions. All told, an excellent work.