Who is the first to provide legal instructions (legal as in 'not making use of slack') for this cube? It is possible :classic: .

800x450.jpg

LXF-file here.

Edited by Didumos69

Easy, look at the three pins horizontally connecting the top frame part, they can be slid outwards, or for constructions, build the cube with those pins centered in the upright frameparts, put the top frame in, then push the pins inward locking the top frame into position

Easy, look at the three pins horizontally connecting the top frame part, they can be slid outwards, or for constructions, build the cube with those pins centered in the upright frameparts, put the top frame in, then push the pins inward locking the top frame into position

Correct, I just build it that way. 10 points for you!

Well, I had a couple minutes to spare and so I made some simple instructions for it. Not the best quality but it is decent. You can download them here.

Now where's my prize? :devil:

Edited by Epic Technic

Thanks!

Interesting little build by the way

You're welcome!

I got a personal message with more or less the same solution from LXF: "You must make modules with 3l pins pointing inwards with their short side and being inserted up to the stop.Then just push them in"

Came in at 6:35pm, that's one minute earlier than vectormagic :sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic: . But I won't take back prizes, so I'm affraid I will have to double the prize money :wink: :wink: :wink:. 10 points for LXF!

Well, I had a couple minutes to spare and so I made some simple instructions for it. Not the best quality but it is decent. You can download them here.

Now where's my prize? :devil:

so I'm affraid I will have to double the prize money

make that triple :classic:.

And these are the first real instructions!!! 12 points for Epic Technic!!! And thanks!!!

Edited by Didumos69

...and I had fun building it.

its smaller brother fits inside.

320x320.jpg

Edited by Didumos69

Great, thanks!

Can I use one of them for my avatar picture? :D

Hahaha, of course!!!

Done! Wasn't that hard, I just had some PDF resolution problem. You can get them here and please give me feedback on the quality of the instructions.

Done! Wasn't that hard, I just had some PDF resolution problem. You can get them here and please give me feedback on the quality of the instructions.

Good enough, thanks! The numbers of parts needed for each step could be a little bigger and I personally don't like pink for highlighting (I suspect you used this Blue??? tool for this). But don't feel obliged to put in more effort. This one is so simple it should be doable by looking at the image ;-)

Indeed, both cubes are buildable just from looking at the images. Nice job, I love the small one, so simple and funny :laugh:

They are not really a cube shape though are they :laugh:

Like with many other builds, your mind should fill in the gaps. But in this case it might be that you'll have to look at it for a very long time before that happens :wink: :wink: :wink: