26919350896_db09722f49_z.jpg

Cato restlessly paced the courtyard, awaiting the coming of the Oleander priest with whom he was to meet up there. The deal was too good of a one to pass up, and taking a crazy Oleander priest on board could hardly get him into any trouble. Still, it was decidedly annoying to be kept waiting by someone of that sort. There, finally!

26348472953_dd20c9ca21_z.jpg

The priest rounded the corner and came into view, producing the price for the passage - and a little extra - at the same time. He held a scroll in his other hand. All in all, that Oleander priest's was a rather mysterious personality, but Cato Calrelli was not one to ask too many questions if he was paid enough.

26348484763_dccc7da318_z.jpg

"Bon voyage, sir," he exclaimed, taking the money, "and I hope that you - that is, of course, we - may have a prosperous voyage to Terra Nova!"

26348454193_5f29c8d2ac_z.jpg

An overview on blue:

26858631392_b1dea97a75_z.jpg

Built for- well, wait and see, for there's more to come soon!

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Interesting story, lovely build! Great use of jumpers on the walls, and I love that tree!

Very nice build Garmadon, that palm tree is awesome! :thumbup: The barrels are great too, and I really like the olive cheese scattered around.

Excellent build Garmadon, I think it's one of my favorite houses from you yet! default_wubnew.gif The stonework is superb and I really like all the barrels piled around thumbup.gif

Great palm tree too default_classic.gif

Lovely building, Garmadon thumbup.gif The stonework balances nicely with the half-timber second story, and the door is excellent. The crates and barrels piled haphazardly are a really cool detail.

And that palm tree is also really nice pirate_classic.gif

Tree is lovely, thatch too, I really like the half timbered walls. It's very nicely set up for an exciting story too - can't wait for more.

I really like this build. The wall textures are awesome and the roof turned out great also. The barrels and creates at atmosphere to this build. I will say the cobblestone technique is good but I would have liked it better with more irregularity to it. Right now the imperfections look perfectly laid.

Thanks all!

Interesting story, lovely build! Great use of jumpers on the walls, and I love that tree!

Thanks Titus! Those jumpers got in there partly because I didn't have enough 2x1s or 1x1 bricks with studs protruding in light gray, but I also really like the texture the underside of the jumpers give! pirate_satisfied.gif

Very nice build Garmadon, that palm tree is awesome! :thumbup: The barrels are great too, and I really like the olive cheese scattered around.

Thanks Kai! I believe this is my first try at a palm tree of this sort, and I really liked how it turned out! And yes, I've got to get some use out of that awesome olive at least occasionally! pirate_wink.gifpir_laugh2.gif

Excellent build Garmadon, I think it's one of my favorite houses from you yet! default_wubnew.gif The stonework is superb and I really like all the barrels piled around thumbup.gif

Great palm tree too default_classic.gif

Thanks a lot, LJ, it's one of my own favorites as well!

Lovely building, Garmadon thumbup.gif The stonework balances nicely with the half-timber second story, and the door is excellent. The crates and barrels piled haphazardly are a really cool detail.

And that palm tree is also really nice pirate_classic.gif

Thanks SK! pirate_satisfied.gif Those barrels were a lot of fun! pir_laugh2.gif

Nice build.

And good story.

I am curious to see where it will lead your character...

We shall see! pirate_satisfied.gifpirate_wink.gif I'm curious to see where it will take yours! default_blink.gif

Tree is lovely, thatch too, I really like the half timbered walls. It's very nicely set up for an exciting story too - can't wait for more.

Thank you Phadeout! pirate_wink.gif

I really like this build. The wall textures are awesome and the roof turned out great also. The barrels and creates at atmosphere to this build. I will say the cobblestone technique is good but I would have liked it better with more irregularity to it. Right now the imperfections look perfectly laid.

Thanks! I was thinking that the cobblestone was supposed to be actually laid in that design (and fairly new), hence the consistency... plus, I tend to prefer my builds more on the clean side generally! pirate_laugh2.gifpir_laugh2.gif As to the rest, thanks again! pirate_satisfied.gif

Great looking tudor house, Garmadon - the roof is nice too, as is the ground floor.

I like the look of the adventurer, and that suspicious Oleander priest...

Nothing good can come of this! pirate_tong.gif

I am not too sure which background I like the most, but the blue brickbuilt one seems to resonate with my purist tendencies. On the other hand, the grassy one works reasonably well, and the clean ones are good too. Hmm pirate_sceptic.gifpirate_tong.gif

Nice kick-off to the story.

Great start of the story arc! I love that barrel posing :classic: (is that even a term...??)