Jedi Master

What's your favorite Lego clone troopers in your collection?

So I just wanted to list my top 5 favorite clone troopers in my collection currently... Please post yours so I can get your opinions. Thanks for viewing my topic~~~~~~~

NUMBER 5:

442nd Sieze Batallion Trooper (7260)

post-160112-0-33456000-1462918991_thumb.jpg

I don't know why, most likely since I grew up with these in my child hood, but I am quite the sucker for classic, older clone troopers. I love this one for that reason, and it's unique color scheme.

NUMBER 4:

Captain Rex (7675)

post-160112-0-24661000-1462919279_thumb.jpg

I love captain Rex for his rare blue color scheme, as the 501st was the only official group to wear blue. It is also kind of cool to hold an iconic piece of clone royalty.

NUMBER 3:

327th Star Corps (7655)

post-160112-0-88964700-1462919482_thumb.jpg

I love this one for it being yet again original. And as it is one of the oldest kind of clones in my collection. I also used to think this was Obi Wans 212th. However, that was when this came out

NUMBER 2:

Commander Fox(7681)

post-160112-0-68775400-1462919681_thumb.jpg

This clone is totally awesome for perhaps the most elaborate detailing on any clone. It has so much detailing, though I was never a fan of CW figures, I have to include this one for its pure awesome.

And as I have a crazy high detailed clone trooper at 2, 1 is the polar opposite

NUMBER 1

Clone Trooper (4482, 7163)

post-160112-0-37650600-1462919811_thumb.jpg

The oldest clone... This one has by far my favorite kind of helmet and armore, for being the "real" phase 1 clone trooper. This is THE clone trooper, the predecessor and birth giver to everyone's precious clones today. I have a large quantity, and I love these for their originality, and rarity.

Thanks with much Lego love,

Jedi Master

I as well, am most fond of the original phase 1 clonetrooper; besides its accurate detailing, I like that the mold of the helmet features the hollowed out visor and the neck armor!

I also like the new generation phase 1 helmets, though not as much as the original!

Since I only own like 6 clone troopers, my favorite has to be the Clone Trooper Captain from 75021 Republic Gunship.

Edited by PickleManDan

3- 41st Corps trooper

They look like scout troopers from episode 6 but with a different camo and amazing details.

Now with the turbo tank I can even have their Jedi general.

2- Phase I trooper (redesign)

The one that started it all. Ep II was my favorite during my childhood (I liked Ep VI alot too because it's the first one I saw but no clones were involved)

Their arrival on Geonosis is still one of my favorite scene of all time.

1- 212th Airborne trooper

Not as iconic as the phase I trooper, but their helmet variant and the insane amount of details makes it number 1 for me. Also I have something for airborne trooper. (Thanks Band of Brothers)

Now, if only they could make a 501st battlepack with 2 normal trooper and 2 airborne trooper that would be amazing.

Great topic!

I as well, am most fond of the original phase 1 clonetrooper; besides its accurate detailing, I like that the mold of the helmet features the hollowed out visor and the neck armor!

I also like the new generation phase 1 helmets, though not as much as the original!

I agree! The proportions are correct on the original. It's really the mold of helmet with the hollowed visor on the originals that is what makes it my favorite.

3- 41st Corps trooper

They look like scout troopers from episode 6 but with a different camo and amazing details.

Now with the turbo tank I can even have their Jedi general.

2- Phase I trooper (redesign)

The one that started it all. Ep II was my favorite during my childhood (I liked Ep VI alot too because it's the first one I saw but no clones were involved)

Their arrival on Geonosis is still one of my favorite scene of all time.

1- 212th Airborne trooper

Not as iconic as the phase I trooper, but their helmet variant and the insane amount of details makes it number 1 for me. Also I have something for airborne trooper. (Thanks Band of Brothers)

Now, if only they could make a 501st battlepack with 2 normal trooper and 2 airborne trooper that would be amazing.

Great topic!

Thank you! And also the new Phase 1 ones are cool with all the different colors and ranks especially. I'm not sure why, but the newer ones to attract as much as the old to me, with the exception of some in the newer battle packs. However. They are Lego clones, I'll take what I can get, and yes band of brothers is awesome, it also makes me apprieciate the airborne troopers

Edited by Jedi Master

For me without specifying the exact position:

a) Phase 2 Captain Rex (even though a close call with the Phase 1 version)

b) Plain Phase 1 Clone Trooper (this is just classic)

c) Phase 2 Wolfpack Clone Trooper

I personally don't like any of the Ep. 3 Clone Troopers since they already look more like Stromtroopers (which i am not a big fan of) than original Clones.

Airborne Troopers:

Battlefront II was a big part of my teenage years and since I prefer to play sniper, I grew very fond of the design. I love Kama as it reminds me of 18th century European soldiers a little bit (with the long tail coats) so they're a perfect mix.

Original Phase I Troopers:

Again I remember the first day I went to my friends house and he had bought the original Republic Gunship. Man those clones were awesome, I eventually got one. The best design of them for sure.

Phase I Commander Wolffe , Phase II Captain Rex, Commander Neyo, Arc trooper, Captain Jag, Kashyyk camo troopers and Geonosis camo troopers, airborne troopers, Phase I Lieutenant, and Phase I Captain. Also Phase II 501st clones.

Airborne Troopers:

Battlefront II was a big part of my teenage years and since I prefer to play sniper, I grew very fond of the design. I love Kama as it reminds me of 18th century European soldiers a little bit (with the long tail coats) so they're a perfect mix.

Original Phase I Troopers:

Again I remember the first day I went to my friends house and he had bought the original Republic Gunship. Man those clones were awesome, I eventually got one. The best design of them for sure.

Yes aren't they just awesome (original phase 1). I have 10 altogether. Along with the original gunship and original AT-TE

Edited by Jedi Master

Do stormtroopers count? :sceptic::devil:

Stormtrooper aren't clones. According to CW and rebels. They all deserted or were kicked out after the clone wars, due to being able to think for themselves again after the order 66 chip shut off.