With Alejandro currently incarcerated and charged with murder Ignacio "Nacho" Quintero, his former valet and now junior partner, has the reins. Nacho has assembled a team of men to help him explore the waterways and surrounding rock formations up the Terreli River after reports of precious metals found in the river come back to him.

26862041051_8b74379326_z.jpgA bit of prospecting (i) by Phadeout, on Flickr

26862041001_f53b798611_z.jpgA bit of prospecting (ii) by Phadeout, on Flickr

This team seem to have been the luckiest so far - the men attribute it to Rasher, their good luck pig who seems to be able to sniff out valuable things.

26323946734_19c63d4879_z.jpgA bit of prospecting (iii) by Phadeout, on Flickr

Further analysis will need to be done but it looks like Rasher has triumphed.

Very cool gold panning build thumbup.gif Nice rockwork and dark tan is a good choice for the dirt color. Fun use of the CMF pig too pirate_cry_happy.gif

Very nice prospecting build! I like what you did with the dark tan to merge it into your other rockwork. :thumbup:

Great to see another MCTC pig, too. pirate_laugh2.gif

Good build! I like the rockwork and how you've combined the "earthy" colors. And it's instantly recognizable that they're prospecting for gold. Well done!

I am liking these different takes on prospecting builds, and sort of hope they strike gold - I would very much like to see the whole setup of a gold mine washing gold from the stream! pirate_blush.gif

Ha, thanks - I'm sure I'm going to get some obscure mineral that completely invalidates this build but you never know.... fingers crossed

Excellent little build! The different colors of rock go very well together and I like the stream thumbup.gif

The olive green looks great here too default_classic.gif