Captain Green Hair

[MOC] The Greenville brewery company, est. 1927.

Very Westergasfabrieky. Now i want to chill in the park and party, thanks!

You must have had fun putting al those small black slopes in place :tongue:

This is just great. You recreated the feeling of this kind of places perfectly. Small windows at the top of the roof are great. Brick-built doors are also great detail.

Freakishly awesome. I love it. Old factories (old buildings in general) touches something deep within. I think it is the hope for a better future, with less strain on the working man. I dunno. Anyway, great build. It warmed my old soul.

Beautiful building with great contrasting colours. The amount of details that you put in it is amazing. It is all so well executed.

How long did a project like that take to build?

Thank you for all the nice replies! :blush:

Very Westergasfabrieky. Now i want to chill in the park and party, thanks!

You must have had fun putting al those small black slopes in place :tongue:

Don't you know it. :grin:

The roof are 1x1 tiles actually, but yes, it was fun especially since I first had another version. :laugh:

How did you do the ladder on the chimney?

It is made of these, wit ha few plate 1x2 with rail at the top.

Beautiful building with great contrasting colours. The amount of details that you put in it is amazing. It is all so well executed.

How long did a project like that take to build?

It's hard to say.... I actually started a few years ago, but then I had to sell the house and put the project in storage for almost a year. I finished it somewhere last year actually just in time for Brickmania Antwerp. So all in all I would say several months, but I don't continuously build of course.

this looks like authentic brewery. Can be placed on a shelf in some vintage-style pub. Congratulations for one more fine model here on EU bricks

Looks like one by my house that just made the news after the truck that picks up the finished product took our part of a wall. I hope your town citizens are better drivers lol. Great MOC!