Elostirion

[MCTC] Augustinian Colonial Textiles (Weelond, An Holli)

As others have said, the scale and attention to detail here is great. I like the rooms within the building, and how you have included all those different parts of the process. Both inside and out is looking great, and I like how it has that early industrial feel, not too simple, and not too ornamental either. However, one understands if these kinds of factories lead to some discontent amongst the working classes. Will BoBS have a Marx, one wonders... Or a Robespierre? pirate_wink.gif

As others have said, the scale and attention to detail here is great. I like the rooms within the building, and how you have included all those different parts of the process. Both inside and out is looking great, and I like how it has that early industrial feel, not too simple, and not too ornamental either. However, one understands if these kinds of factories lead to some discontent amongst the working classes. Will BoBS have a Marx, one wonders... Or a Robespierre? pirate_wink.gif

Or a Fontonajo? Or Montoya? One never knows.

But hey, they get chocolate here. For free! :-)

Or a Fontonajo? Or Montoya? One never knows.

But hey, they get chocolate here. For free! :-)

Oh, Montoya sticks to the Natural Philosophy - I would probably worry more about Cooke, who has been known to ponder on the nature of the "Ideal Society"... Of course, he will resent being called vile words like "Democrat" or "Republican", but he does feel strongly about fairness and justice...

Fontonajo? I shall be looking forward to reading any treatise he might write...

And yes, chocolate does do much to soothe a troubled mind! Long live Cocovia and Corrington! pirate_blush.gif

Wow, that is really cool! Factories are very rarely build as Mocs, though they had a major role in the early industrial revolution in England, especially textile factories; colonies would provide the raw materials, and the assembly was done in the home country. Of course you'd need ships and commanding the seas... :wub:

Your details really look quite believable, I didn't think about implementing textiles in brick before, but you've done it pirate_laugh2.gif

It seems LEGO is your great hobby. How long have you been creating LEGO sets? Such a detailed MC, worth of a LEGO ehibition!!! It looks very realistic.

Fantastic factory! :pir-wub: That exterior is massive and all those windows make it look really impressive. The landscaping is nice as well. But of course the interior is the best part with all those different processes represented so well. It certainly looks appropriate for the time period in question, and your way of showing the cotton in all its various forms is extraordinary. I'm also impressed by that collection of so many unique minifigs which always adds a lot to a build. Excellent work! :thumbup: