Sign in to follow this  
JabbaFett

Buying Box of Minifigures in Lego Store

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the BaM (build a minifigure) displays? Those you can certainly buy, in either the normal fashion of three minifigures and three accessories. Or in some cases, I've seen people fill the compartments with just minifigure accessories and th store lets them purchase them in that manner.

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the BaM (build a minifigure) displays? Those you can certainly buy, in either the normal fashion of three minifigures and three accessories. Or in some cases, I've seen people fill the compartments with just minifigure accessories and th store lets them purchase them in that manner.

Sorry I'm not being clear. I mean the CMF one.

TheLEGO Store only allows up to 16 figures (i suspect 18 for disney), thy won't let you buy sealed boxes of them. You should try your local big box store such as Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, or get them online on Bricklink when they show up there.

i know all people in my local lego shop and i spend a lot of money there...but was never alowed to buy a sealed box.

The LEGO store I visit only allows 16 bags per customer (for the standard series). They are very strict with this policy.

Some webshops do offer boxes and for some series (I am sure for the series with the scarecrow) you can also purchase 1/2 a box.

I've been allowed to buy a whole box, but they insisted in opening the box and scanning them one by one then packing them in a yellow bag for me. I don't think that was necessary but I'd never heard of a limit in how many you can buy.

I'd think if you go to a large supermarket/toy store in non-peak hours and ask nicely they will happily go and fetch you a full box from storage; brand stores won't do that for you as the managers have very little freedom to bend TLG's rules.