Sign in to follow this  
tchuk-norst

[MOC] Steampunk Emerald Knight

After a several year hiatus I am back. I'm not sure if any of you will remember me but I used to post on here fairly frequently two years ago.

This is my first real build since being back in the game and I am very proud of it.

Presenting, THE EMERALD KNIGHT

26195431063_b89638c9a9_z.jpg

A fusion of magic and machinery, this walker is manned by a commissioned magician and fueled by a summoned demon. It's the golem of the steam age.

More pictures available on my flickr. https://www.flickr.com/photos/141611838@N02/

Comments and criticism appreciated.

This looks amazing! And imposing! And damn cool! Great choice of colours and shapes - and the flags on it really do the knightly job very well! I love it :classic:

I love the beefy look this has, like it could take some hard hits but keep dishing it out in a fight. The color scheme is perfect, too. :thumbup:

Mmmm tasty! The curved, donut-ish body looks spectacular. My favorite part has to be the toes, there's some NPU right there!

Thank you all for the comments and positive feedback. This really is one of my best MOCs to date. I hope to be able to produce more now that I'm back in the game!

Superb use of those large dark green curved parts :thumbup: The upside down arches for toes are very clever as well, this looks like a machine you wouldn't want to be fighting :classic: