Sign in to follow this  
Actor Builder

[A-G07] The Town He Took

Note: This Experimental Tablescrap was a bit too late to join Challenge 4, so here it is as a non-challenge entry instead.

Tags: Civil, Piracy, Art

Objective: Obtain This Thing I Want

Some time ago, Bazug visited a planet called Hennigan II because Farmolis was closed-minded about Alien Artisans visiting, and he desired to wander around a grassy place owned by Octan.

He found a town called Nwot.

It is called that, because it is like a normal Town, just Nwot the same.

This is that town:

26736869511_b3d09c0cac_z.jpgThe Town He Took by Actor Builder, on Flickr

Zoom Image provided by Octan Zoom-O-Matic 2000:

26779396436_7d4128a6e4_c.jpgThe Town He Took by Actor Builder, on Flickr

Bazug enjoyed the interesting feel of Nwot. It gave him a strange sensation...Was it the feeling of being inside-out? Or maybe being backwards? It was something along those lines, and Bazug liked it.

Bazug especially liked the Plants of Lengthy Elongation that he found all lined up nicely.

Here is a candid shot of Bazug and two POLEs.

26779391826_4ea45411b9_c.jpgThe Town He Took by Actor Builder, on Flickr

As can be seen from the picture, Bazug was very happy to find these. Hence his large grin.

Bazug wanted this town called Nwot.

So, he wrote his name on it.

26200094533_893bf6964e_z.jpgThe Town He Took by Actor Builder, on Flickr

Zoom Image provided by Octan Zoom-O-Matic 2000:

26710640892_3143622b79_c.jpgThe Town He Took by Actor Builder, on Flickr

By wrapping a large rope around the POLEs, he signed his name.

Then Bazug had a home. The locals did not find out that Bazug was living there until one week later. But that was not a big deal. They just ran away because Bazug's art was too hard for them to understand. The town called Nwot, from that point on, belonged to Bazug Debug.

Please note, Bazug does not actively live on Nwot. He uses it as a farming base for his operations. All his agricultural needs for his art are taken care of here.

Thank you for viewing my tablescrap.

Comment and criticisms, puns and witticisms welcome!

Edited by Actor Builder

Very nice! Flipping the baseplate over was a stroke of genius. :wub:

Thank you! That was my main reason for posting this really, all the rest is sub-par in my opinion.

I usually like to have everything attached by studs for my creations, so this was a serious deviation from that aesthetic, and I'm not completely sure I like it!

I can't imagine the frustration with all those 4L bars, let alone wrapping the string around through it. :wacko:

Love the barn and silo. The POLEs were my favorite part, clever scale change.

Thank you...

Love it! :thumbup:

...and you.

I can't imagine the frustration with all those 4L bars, let alone wrapping the string around through it. :wacko:

Actually, the black bars stayed nicely in place the whole time. They snapped right in without any stress damage or anything. It almost seemed intentional.

because of this, the letters were only a matter of finding the right design. They didn't ever interfere with the bars and knock them down.

If I had more bars, and more strings, I would fill the entire baseplate in with bars and create a whole new style of LEGO building, making the actual picture with the string. But I don't right now, so someone else can do that and thank me for the idea.

The brown bars, however, were a hassle. They kept rolling away. So I yelled at them, but then they got scared and started shivering and moving even more, so I apologized and bribed them with the promise of ice cream, so they behaved for the time it took to get a few decent pictures.

Very nice build, especially the lettering with the string! :thumbup: Great stream and micro houses too :classic:

And

Clever build, I love it and the story!

Thank you both as one!

The judges awarded you 3 points.

Decent of them.