Sign in to follow this  
rodiziorobs

[Challenge 4] [Cat B] Ramshackle district

Challenge 4: Cat B

At the outskirts of The Core lies a poor, neglected district. Not so neglected that the crime is rampant or out of control, simply neglected to the point where nobody bothers to go there anymore.

26721758831_ef599a5d2f_c.jpg

Like this building, which most recently was rented out to the Torresta chapter of a charity, but is now boarded up.

The only part of this area which sees any life at all is, ironically, the local cemetery. No one of great renown is buried here, nor probably ever will be. Although is looks like there is a freshly dug grave. I wonder who it's for?

26692425792_d277a6b944_c.jpg

26719158711_3a1390b2c9_c.jpg

26786285215_c459ea8009_c.jpg

26789113165_e87e811622_c.jpg

I wanted to do some of the lesser-seen city elements here, hence the shack and the cemetery. I had planned to build them together on a common base with some landscape to connect them, but didn't leave myself enough time to finish, so you'll have to settle for them merely sharing the same sidewalk out front.

Edited by rodiziorobs

The graveyard has some very clever building to achieve the micro fence with gates and those trees :thumbup: The grill bricks give a neat texture for the sidewalk too :classic: