quentin

Purist Game of Thrones customs

Hello,

Here there are my Game of Thrones minifigs customs.

Only official LEGO parts, no paint, no sticker, or anything else.

25989757534_75fc6a7bb5_z.jpg

26568720476_b8ebc54b6f_z.jpg

25991716053_1bd15da41a_z.jpg

26502254882_cdae6c1946_z.jpg

26680581561_6ef85c9302_z.jpg

26474495310_209a466ef5_z.jpg

Will you recognize all of them ?

I don't watch GoT so I only recognize a few, but those few are very accurate! :grin: I absolutely love the combos on everyone in the first picture (and really in every picture they're seamless combos which can be very hard to achieve). My only suggestion is to give Tyrion a bit of scruff. The eyebrows on that head work for him, but he's looking a bit clean to me. :thumbup:

Jaime, Cersei, Jon Snow, Brienne, Jorah, Podrick(??) [next to Brienne] and Jeor(??) [next to Jon] are amazingly perfect, if the last two are who I think they are.

Most of the rest work pretty darn well (again, if I'm guessing right; a key would help). The weak link is probably Tyrion (yet again, assuming that's actually Tyrion). That face just doesn't capture him at all.

Thank you guys !!

Podrick(??) [next to Brienne] and Jeor(??) [next to Jon]

Exactly, you're right !! :wink:

About Tyrion, I see you don't think the minifig is perfect.

I agree, I don't find out the perfect combo head/torso yet.

Next customs on the way : Viserys Targaryen, Daenerys Targaryen (Qarth dress), A White Walker, Oberyn Martell, maybe Gendry and Yoren (night watch).

Edited by quentin

These are great! Some of them are easier to recognize than others. Among the most spot-on ones, I instantly recognized the wildling chief, Jamie, Cersei, The Mountain, Petyr Baelish, Bronn, Brienne, Pod, the Unsullied guy, Ser Jorah, the ex-Kingsguard guy, and Sam. Tyrion needs a beard, and Jamie needs a gold hand. :wink: I'd love to see your take on Melissandre.

These are great! Some of them are easier to recognize than others. Among the most spot-on ones, I instantly recognized the wildling chief, Jamie, Cersei, The Mountain, Petyr Baelish, Bronn, Brienne, Pod, the Unsullied guy, Ser Jorah, the ex-Kingsguard guy, and Sam. Tyrion needs a beard, and Jamie needs a gold hand. :wink: I'd love to see your take on Melissandre.

There is a second Jaime with a gold hand in the 3rd picture.

Love it! Lots of recognizable figures and especially with official pieces.

I'd love to see your take on Melissandre.

Which one? :look:

Thank you all !!

There are many new minifigs, I'll post pictures as soon as possible.

The new characters : Benjen Stark, Yoren, ser Loras Tyrell, Daenerys Targaryen (Qarth outfit), Vyseris Targaryen (Pentos outfit), Joffrey, Oberyn Martell, Bronn (1st season) and Arya Stark.