Seeky

Trying to MOC millennium falcon

Was after building a falcon which has the look of 10179 but just bigger than 75105. Would I have to brick link the parts or can I use the parts from the 75105 set ? Is there anybody who sells the instructions on anything like this any help would be appreciated thanks

I think that's bloody marvellous how you built that I could never do it without instructions tho. Some of he guys on here should be working for Lego .. I'd even buy instructions to something like yours. Did you brick link the parts or buy the falcon set

I think that's bloody marvellous how you built that I could never do it without instructions tho.

Everyone can build without instructions, you just need to keep trying. The more you build the better you will become, don't sell yourself short.

Throw away the instructions

:wub:

Would you mind starting a new thread for this? I have a feeling that it is going to be very, very popular.

Wow - second ScottishDave on this one - this cracker needs its own thread - and please please tell me there are some breakout shots....