Sign in to follow this  
WickNole

[SoNE Ep. XI] On their own

This is the next chapter of Wick Nole's story.

Introduction. [soNE Freebuild] The Story Begins

Chapter 1. [soNE Freebuild] A Fine Delivery

Chapter 2. [soNE Freebuild] Unexpected Arrival

Chapter 3. [soNE Ep. VII] "Before we leave this planet..."

Chapter 4. [soNE Ep. VIII] "This is not the race you are participating in."

Chapter 5. [soNE Ep. IX] Gathering Intel

Chapter 6. [soNE Ep. X] Counter-attack

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We've received multiple messages from other Rebel groups. They all included a warning on the heavy Imperial presence and significant troubles during extraction. Some groups were lost in action, many were captured, and only a few were able to successfully escape the area. Fortunately, the group carrying the Suprosa supercomputer was one of them.

It was decided then, that all Rebel groups remaining on Kuat surface will look for an alternative routes off planet.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

26472387720_ac073f1b21_b.jpg

Thankfully, despite a significant Imperial presence, there were still a few of the smugglers' dens remaining on Kuat with landing pads able to receive the standard freighter-size vessels. One of these was located on a reachable distance...

After a few weeks march, the Wick's group finally reached the place - and some old friends were already waiting there with transport ready to lift-off.

26678573541_8866cbcfc2_b.jpg

Unfortunately, the group did not reach the place unnoticed...

Edited by WickNole

I love how the landing pad is angled, yet still is in line with the edges because of the wedge-plates!

The large rock face is a amazing! The landing pad is also very impressive.

Great rockwork and landing pad :thumbup: I like the diverse alien species and that scout trooper too. Glad to see we're aware of your every move :wink:

Fantastic as ever, the rocky cliff with the vegetation...the spy up top. The angled platform though really just steals the show. So well done.

Very nice and unique rock work and the vegetation is extremely well done, as usual. The angled platform is a nice touch and I'm interested to see how you attached your greebles in the side; you were able to get some good details in there without making it look bulky.

This is lovely. Like others have said, the rockwork is absolutely stellar! The angled landing pad is also a very nice touch.

Love the combination of races!

That rock face looks great and the angled landing pad is awesome

Wowza that mesa looks great and the angled landing pad? So many great techniques! The scene looks lively with all of the different characters interacting separately it really feels like the rebels are trying to get off planet quick!

Not too schill my own entry :tongue: but both of our stories are pretty compatible so for me it made the whole thing much cooler. Not that it wasn't already! :wink:

Edited by Forresto

I like the single scout trooper on top of the cliff, it took me a while to find him in the first picture!

Edited by brickmasterben11