Sign in to follow this  
The Sarge

[OL - AprFB2] Winter of the Juniper War

Great build - I really love those burnt down tress, the horse train, and the barren landscape. Nice to see some historical moc - in fact, we were just talking about something similar in Corrington pirate_blush.gif

My favourite part, being slightly racist in preferring the good ole' yellows, is the "unnatural shade", though - really cracks me up pirate_laugh2.gifpirate_laugh_new.gifpir_laugh2.gif

A great build with carefully positioned figs, horses and obstacles!! Great dead Corrie too. My only remark is that the soil/snow could use some more texturing (leveling etc). Other than this, i find it really interesting!!!

Great build, good idea!

I like, as Bregir said, the shade of the death, tough I'd recommend a bit more relief in the snow

Thanks everyone! I will keep in mind texturing the snow better next time. Perhaps some smooth slopes and curves might help.

As for the pasty Corrie, I use flesh for my SW and WW2 stuff, but I allowed a cross over here. Glad to hear it worked.

Intimidating atmosphere. Great task to depict something from the history section of BoBS.