Sign in to follow this  
Puvel

[SoNE Ep. XI] Farm Patrol

Reports came in about rebel activity on the planet Kuat. On the planets surface there were massive plantations to keep the workers in the rings working and well fed. Out there a lot engineers would maintain these highly automated farms.

Puvel and his team were send were send on a mission to scan the area for anyone suspicious.

26698171726_1604cd524b_c.jpg

26739397085_1f4359c918_c.jpg

Edited by Puvel

Good work! The little speeder you've created is good and I like the vegetation you've done.

Thanks! Added a picture from another angle so you can see the speeder a bit better

Medium azure!! The vegetation is nice, and I like the trans-green next to the path- is it supposed to represent lights or dirty water?

Thanks!

The trans-green bits represent irrigation canals.

The picture of Kuat on Wookieepedia showed a green planet so I figured the water there would be green :classic:

Simple build, but sometimes simplicity is the most effective philosophy. This looks excellent, and shows how tedious patrolling must be for the Imperials having to cover vast fields of agriculture filled with nothing but vegetables.

Best use of the FO turret I have seen to date! The green water is great! To finish the rhyme there's nothing I could find to hate so good job mate!

Looking good! Love the redesign of that shadow trooper speeder... I own that and have to say the color scheme really isn't all that but you fixed it.. also nice plantage and moisture supervisor spire thing. Cool moc