Dranac

[MOC] UCS Nebulon-b frigate (by Dranac, feat. onecase))

This is a great version of this vessel... I appreciate it when designers take into consideration people with less display room and make smaller models that look great... I would love a version of this moc in my collection... 

Thank you ! I tried to build a model which was resistant, with lots of modularity. I think this size was a good compromise.

Hello, Dranac.

recently I build your moc and took some photos. It is an absolute beauty and many followers of mine wants to purchase your instruction.

If you can share your email address that will be great.

I made some modification of my own. hope you like it. :)

41669632845_ed92e8df71_b.jpgNebulon-B Medical Frigate by one case, on Flickr

41669632205_0becb7afcb_b.jpgNebulon-B Medical Frigate by one case, on Flickr

28697364978_dc8a580c1b_b.jpgNebulon-B Medical Frigate by one case, on Flickr

Edited by onecase

Hi Dranac, I’m new here so I can’t PM you due to the post count. I’m wondering if I can purchase the instructions from you along with the parts list to BL this beauty. 

If yes, would you be able to PM me or contact me via email at aaron.moraes@me.com pls 

thank you

I am not up to 11 posts and messaged you. Not sure if you are checking your messages :)

Thanks

hmm odd I did not get it until last night. I went ahead and followed the directions Thanks a ton!

On 7/8/2018 at 8:30 PM, Dranac said:

I sent you mp days ago. :)

Did you also get my PM? :look:

This may not be my favorite ship in the star wars galaxy but you've surely done a great job turning it into lego bricks!

Hey Dranac, awesome post. I'm very interested in this build :)

I will be happy to buy it :)

This moc seems to have passed along without me noticing. Good that people still comment on this. Excellent model!

This is an excellent build. You captured the chaotic surface of this ship very well. The sand and and sand green parts at front nicely break up the grey as well, although I first thought those colors weren't authentic, but a google search proved me wrong. Very nice work. 

Just adding my 2c... I bought the instructions for this great MOC a couple of years ago but never went ahead with building it.

Then the @mortesv version came along and I bought those as well (ouch, expensive), then I bought all the parts (double-ouch), including the stands by @churcholo. I started building that one, but got frustrated with the build process and realized it's too damn big to fit anywhere I can actually display it anyway, so I aborted that build. It's been sitting there about 45% done for 4 months, gathering dust...

I'm now working through this one in LDD from @Dranac's instructions (with minor tweaks) before I generate a parts list and re-purpose the parts I already have for this version instead, then I can get the ones I'm still missing and finally build myself a Nebulon B! :thumbup:

@Dranac's MOC will be a much better fit for my house! :laugh:

5 hours ago, manglegrat said:

I'm now working through this one in LDD from @Dranac's instructions (with minor tweaks) before I generate a parts list and re-purpose the parts I already have for this version instead, then I can get the ones I'm still missing and finally build myself a Nebulon B! :thumbup:

And here's a render of the completed virtual model... Not sure if I positioned everything properly, but I had to disable collision detection for some of it to work at all, so I'm not sure it has all gone together quite as it would go IRL. :wink:

29419406977_fd5c6b0016_c.jpg

Edited by manglegrat

On 8/17/2018 at 10:42 PM, Dranac said:

Thank you very much !

Hi Dranac can you please give me your email with pm so i can contact you to buy the instructions? 

Thank you.