Dranac

[MOC] UCS Nebulon-b frigate (by Dranac, feat. onecase))

Hey Dranac. I'm interested in buying instruction. Can you PM me your email address? I can't send you any PM, not enough posts ^^. Thanks

edit: just hit 10 posts, gonna pm you instead ;)

Edited by szimson

Hi, interested by this moc too, but cant send pm, can you send me your email adress ? Thanks

The scale is perfect! One of my favorite spacecraft of all time.

I found my way here after seeing @onecase's build on flickr, and made an account so that I could buy the instructions. 9 posts to go. @Dranac, it would be amazing if you could PM me the steps to buy the instructions from you :D Otherwise I'll PM you once I find 9 other things to say.

Also, is there a freely-available parts list? It would be great to get started on the hard-to-find parts in advance of having the building instructions.

Hello, message sent.

And yes, there is a part list in the istructions and an inventory (.docx) directly downloadable into bricklink)

regards

14 minutes ago, Dranac said:

And yes, there is a part list in the istructions and an inventory (.docx) directly downloadable into bricklink)

I guess the question was if there's a part list on rebrickable (for instance), where you can check if all parts are available and how much it will be in the end before purchasing instructions!

Instructions done, and pieces on the way, now I jut have to figure out where this will go once it is built!

Dranac, could you or anyone else who has built this tell me the height? I think I will be re-doing my shelves as well, I feel like this is taller than it looks.......   :)

It only took me 3,5 years to collect all the parts but now i am finally starting. Is there any chance to reupload your original pictures? I wanted to have a look at them while building with your instructions.

Cheers

Finally have the time and money to start building big stuff and have always loved the Nebulon. One of the most unique capital ships in sci fi. Sending a PM when I get enough posts. 

Hello, I'm thinking of purchasing these instructions, however I have some questions before I do, since I never bought instructions for MOCs before. I also made an account specifically for this so I can't PM you (yet). So if you see this, it would be greatly appreciated if you would PM me instead :)

Thank you in advance!

I'm finishing new version of the frigate and new instructions.

Edited by Dranac

28697364978_dc8a580c1b_z.jpgNebulon-B Medical Frigate by Dranac feat. Onecase (photo by Onecase)

Hello every one. A few years ago, I revealed my UCS Nebulon-B frigate.

It is now time to update this post, with new photos... new version and new instructions.

It is now the the sixth version (v6) and I think it will be the very last.

Because, Onecase (one of the best star wars mocer), added some welcome details, I decided to add some of these improvements to my Nebulon-B (with his kind authorization), I also rebuilt some parts of the frigate, for better resistance, optimization and better rendering.

Because I'm not a very good photographer, I asked him if I could add to my photos some of his. He accepted and I thank him.

I also decided to fully remake the instructions (PDF). It is a very nice and clear version, accessible to everyone.

The instructions + part list are still on sale.

This new version is made of 4585 parts (the v5 was made of 4200 pieces), but keep the same proportions : 85 cm long

This moc is still as strong as before (you can move it with one hand without any risk), as stable as before and still 100 % modular (you can disassemble it easily to show it in any convention ! ^_^)

Enjoy !

41669632845_ed92e8df71_z.jpgNebulon-B Medical Frigate by Dranac feat. Onecase (photo by Onecase)

41669632205_0becb7afcb_z.jpgNebulon-B Medical Frigate by Dranac feat. Onecase (photo by Onecase)

DSC-6265.jpg

49782193781_1c61f14026.jpg

49782519392_9e5eb1e0d3_z.jpg

49782519437_03675da70c_z.jpg

49782519292_29cff95d0f_z.jpg

49782220916_563cf22513_n.jpg

49781704028_f57b5b0c02_z.jpg

49782242611_305579aba9_z.jpg