Legocity2713

Pick-a-Model 2016

Last year I got a 3D hexagonal prism from Lego as a promotion for their Pick-A-Brick Pick-A-Model builds.

This year I got nothing, :cry_sad: but a gentleman on Instagram did. :thumbup:

In the link below he shows off some of the models we will be getting:

Not sure how to embed photos but if a MOD could do it that would be great. :wink:

***Looks like the Pick-A-Brick wall will be a good place to get some ball joints soon. :wub_drool::excited::purrr:

Not sure how to embed photos but if a MOD could do it that would be great. :wink:

I can embed the picture, but the dimension of the photo is too big. This is the link just to the photo.

Edited by KamalMYafi

So what exactly is the point of these hexagonal things?

It's something LEGO randomly sent out to certain markets so people would be interested in the Pick and Build program.

Pen Holder?

Huh. Besides promotional use I never thought of it as being practical like that...

The holes are a little thin from what I remember but thats a good idea. :thumbup:

I'm glad people are having fun with it, but I don't like Pick-A-Model. If it was separate from the Pick-A-Brick wall, I would like it better. I feel like it usually just takes up space on the wall with pieces that I'm not as interested in. Occasionally, there are some nice pieces that come through the Pick-A-Model selection, but overall I find it to be more limiting.

Maybe I'm alone in this, though.

I'm glad people are having fun with it, but I don't like Pick-A-Model. If it was separate from the Pick-A-Brick wall, I would like it better. I feel like it usually just takes up space on the wall with pieces that I'm not as interested in. Occasionally, there are some nice pieces that come through the Pick-A-Model selection, but overall I find it to be more limiting.

Maybe I'm alone in this, though.

+1

I agree. Good concept, poor execution. :sceptic:

Maybe this goes in the Seasonal 2016 thread, that's where everything that isn't in a theme's posted I guess. :shrug_oh_well:

I really want the apple. That worm is just too cool! Plus, red curved slopes!