Umbra-Manis

[ESL v. MAR] The Demon That Haunts L'Ollius

Eslandola vs. Mardier

For Eslandola!

Captain L'Ollius was widely known to be a fearless man in Mardier. However, there was one fear he had kept hidden. And now, since he had captured those Eslandolan ships during a time of Peace, it had been haunting him.

LOllius.png

His one fear: Pineapples. He had been nearly poisoned by one when he was young, and this was worse than any he had ever seen. It was a demon Pineapple.

Demon%20Pineapple.png

He screamed and leapt out his bed, sword in hand.

800x411.jpg

Nothing.

800x411.jpg

"Are ye alright Captain?"

"Yes, it was....... nothing."

My entry for Eslandola! Unfortunately I didn't have time to render the last two images. C&C welcome!

And now they are spreading slander about the great hero of Terraversa? As if he would ever be marred by bad dreams, a man of his courage? Will the devious ingenuity of a greedy Eslandian never cease to amase? pirate_oh3.gifpirate_oh.gifpirate_tong.gif

Nice build, UM! That pineapple demon is quite a frightful sight, and that room has some interesting wallwork, and bed is truly fitting for a great hero! pirate_satisfied.gif

Great idea, and that pineapple sure is scary.

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz

I really like the way you did the wall in that second build! Great work!

The pineapple is pretty funny as well. pirate_laugh_new.gifpir_laugh2.gif:thumbup:

The first two images are great, and I like your wall-technique on the second two, a pity you couldn't render them