In which country though?

Here in NL the same shop has 15% discount, but the porsche is not (yet) available.

Discount ends 01-08-2016...

Now I want to know what that 100% is about.

Also I might get it just to know if they copied all the flaws too.

It seems that there's a knockoff version :/

These things should be forbidden! Lego made a three years development for this and sharing the instructions for free.

Lego is building, building your own or building older and also brand new models or other MOCs (if you have the parts). It's only your own creativity (and wallet).

I already builded the Porsche with my own original parts, and I'm pretty shure I will build it again, when the wheel arcs are available in a different color. But I would never buy a copy version like that!

Hesitated ordering it this afternoon on amazon.de. Took the decision to order it now, but the price is now 299 EUR :-(

I'm hoping for some steep discount in Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

It's now available on S@H US for 300$ woohoo!

Edited by nguyengiangoc

Nice to see it in stock at S@H, but it's just too pricey. It is so difficult as a petrol head to not add to cart and checkout.

For those complaining about 300EUR price... well I went to check our local LEGO shop just to find they already have it for 359.99 EUR :wacko:

And..... it is back out @ Lego S@H (US). Despite all its flaws.... this set is quite popular. I know this comment can go in the "your best Technic bargains" thread but it can also go here....... I bought mine second-hand from someone..... but perfect condition, sealed, etc. They only charged me the initial 300$. They even wanted to get me to cover tax....but I did not budge. I did not know it at the time but what I great deal I was getting. Probably one of the best "deals" I have had before.....which is saying a lot b/c I bought it for MRSP (minus taxes)!!

Edited by nerdsforprez

It was available at the Lego shop in Westfield (White City, London) on Saturday, £249.99. I umm'ed and arr'ed and decided that for the money the BWE and Volvo EW160 were better value so bought them instead.

It is sad for me to say that I always check the years releases and with some extra pennies (pounds) added to my pocket money by some serious DIY building, my wife allowed me to buy 42056, 42055, 42054, and 42053. (and the beetle and big ben). But now my "pocket money" account is empty.

It is sad for me to say that I always check the years releases and with some extra pennies (pounds) added to my pocket money by some serious DIY building, my wife allowed me to buy 42056, 42055, 42054, and 42053. (and the beetle and big ben). But now my "pocket money" account is empty.

Easy! Since she didn't clarify the amount of each set you can buy, you could buy two or more of each :P

Just had mine delivered in Perth, except they sent the free gift only and no Porsche. Anyone else have this issue? Porsche wasn't even on the invoice in the box.

It seems that there's a knockoff version :/

http://www.aliexpres...2697929965.html

How it is with quality issue?I dont think about lego quality, but still for most kids and parents this could be deal.Is difference paying 300 euros or 100 dollars...

Lego can take note from this and lower price in Europe.

We live in such a world, the biggest issue what I see, that these sets started to appear on European advertisement sites (seen on swiss and german sites), where people sell them with huge margin, around for 200 CHF / EUR. The descriptions are not very clear, at least on alibaba You know, what can You expect. This is very misleading for non LEGO familiar people... :sceptic::hmpf_bad:

I don't accept the fact of copying, but I have some understanding if somebody votes for better price/ lower quality combo - if it is clearly stated, that it is about chinese copy product.

Watch out guys, read carefully the ads, and check the pictures.