Are they kidding us or could this be true... Actually in stock at German S@H. But my order from June 1st still says backordered.

Edited by Danee

Are they kidding us or could this be true... Actually in stock at German S@H. But my order from June 1st still says backordered.

Called the German customer service. The shipping Date for my order is set for the 6th July in their dispatch system. I ordered at 8:30 on 1st June so i am one of the first who will be served. Actually there are round about 10000 orders in their system for German customers. They also told me that from now, all new releases will be available in the afternoon on their release date so that no one has to stay awake and keeps refreshing the site in the night to hopefully be one of the first.

Edited by Danee

My status has changed from 'Backordered' to 'In Warehouse'

HhAB11n.png

Three days ago: 'shipping on the 6th'

Two days ago: 'shipping on the 18th'

Right now: 'available now'

I have a feeling it will change a few more times and then it will actually ship in a week or two, I guess we will find out soon :laugh:

I just saw that my order is in warehouse rightnow, so hopefully it will arrive soon.

Edited by lepeltje

Did they re-assemble the life-sized version wrongly for this expo or has it always been like this (sorry if this was already pointed out):

received_280707612285387.jpg

The baby panels on the rear wing spoiler are inverted. :laugh:

Nice, just saw that the order is In Warehouse. Hopefully roaring to my doorstep in short notice.

Just got my shipping notification! Now for the long wait for delivery to begin. Sometimes it's not fun being in New Zealand, so far away from everything!

Hello guys, after reading the latest posts here I had a look at my Lego account and now my order says "Contact Customer Service".....where other people here states it went from backordered to in warehouse..... :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Why would they not say something similar? Why would they leave a customer confused like this? What if I hadn't checked my Lego account??

This sounds like a joke to me...

My order status is something like "pending availability", but the set is sortable with expected delivery date for the 8th July. I just contacted the Italian customer service and they told me that the delivery of my order is programmed for the 6th July.

So I think that there is a little misalignment between the site and the real state of things.

Just a few moments ago I made a Phone-call with Lego Customerservice.

It seems that my order is completed and sent...

porsche_bestelling.jpg

The very nice and enthousiastic lady from CS was suprised too. She even made some inquiries if it was true.

She was even more enthousiastic then me!

Edited by JunkstyleGio

Just got the confirmation email that is was shipped as well. So all in all a month later than was initially the plan. And for some reason the site still says it will ship the 7th.

Yeah mine shipped today as well :cry_happy:.

opyBa3r.png

I'm guessing the website says the 7th because that's when they expect Porsche's bought today to ship? I can imagine they had a lot of back-ordered sets to ship before they can send it to those buying the set just now.

Going to be a busy weekend, time to charge the camera batteries :tongue:!

Going to be a busy weekend, time to charge the camera batteries :tongue:!

Does it not take up to 5 work days to arrive? At least that is what is says on the website. Unless you mean next weekend of course.

Orders I've placed in the past mostly arrived the day after receiving the tracking code, I am guessing this will be no different. And they usually send me the tracking code the first business day after placing the order.

Either way it is going to be a busy weekend as there is also a VW T1 waiting to be built :laugh:.

If it actually arrives that soon, that would be terrific. But this is my first order from Lego S@H, so just in case, I will not keep my hopes up.

So the dutch S@H seems to be a lot quicker than the german one. Still backordered for me. Hopefully it will be shipped on next wednesday as the customer service told me yesterday, so that i can start building next weekend...

Edited by Danee

The Lady at CS told me that the sets they are sending out now ar for the "June 1st" customers. My order was initially confirmed on June 1st at 8h05!

I ordered mine at 8:35 on 1st June. Seems that this was already to late

Ordered mine from aus first minute it was released. Still saying in warehouse. All good as it takes weeks to get over here.

My Porsche is on it´s way to DHL warehouse only a few km´s away from my home, so i think it will arrive today. I know what i´m doing tonight.... ;-)