One of the most beautiful Moc's I've seen in a while.

You've found a great balance between a basic castle-look on first view and some really good building-techniques on closer view. The great choice of colors adds its part to a great Moc!

Such a lovely build :D And it's in Benoic too! Where Jasper lives

Thanks! Benoic is a great city of Avalonia :classic:

One of the most beautiful Moc's I've seen in a while.

You've found a great balance between a basic castle-look on first view and some really good building-techniques on closer view. The great choice of colors adds its part to a great Moc!

Benoic is a county SK!������ Sionnach is the city within Benoic!������

:blush: Well I guess that shows how well I know my Avalonian geography :laugh:

Edited by soccerkid6

Wow, amazing MOC, I like the stonework especially. And the green dragon knights were my favorite ever.

Columbus

Thank you! The green dragon knights are a great faction, especially as LEGO has released other figs in the CMF line with dark green coloring :classic:

Truly a fantastic build! That tower looks absolutely awesome. As always, superb work on the interior, and I really like that tree!

Really nice tower :classic:

Thanks Wedge!

Truly a fantastic build! That tower looks absolutely awesome. As always, superb work on the interior, and I really like that tree!

Thanks Sir Gillian, glad to see you in the guilds again :classic:

Really like the arches at the top of the tower. An amazing tower SK... Well done. :wub: :wub:

Even if it's located in Avalonia, one cannot deny the Mitgardian influence in the architecture. Again fantastic work from you- as always!

Really like the arches at the top of the tower. An amazing tower SK... Well done. :wub: :wub:

Thanks Gunman, that combination of arch and upside down curved slope is one of my favorite parts of the build :classic:

Even if it's located in Avalonia, one cannot deny the Mitgardian influence in the architecture. Again fantastic work from you- as always!

Thanks Jacob!

Excellent and impressive tower SK! I really like the way you topped out the little gaurdhouse on the battlements, and the wall detailling looks a treat. I'm less convinced by the exterior of the hut next to the tower - the lack of overhanging eaves seems a bit odd. The interior is very cute though! :wub: