Thanks to de Gothia for letting me place this watchtower in Benoic.

Having recently acquired quite a few dark green plates, I wanted to try a landscape in that color and chose to put a small tower/cottage combo on it. There is a full interior, though because of the small size the furnishings are fairly frugal. Both doors are functional as well. The corner stonework was inspired by Dwalin Forkbeard, the cottage was inspired by Legopard, the ‘gear’ mushrooms were borrowed from Captain Flint, and the tower windows were inspired by Gideon.

Benoic has many stone watchtowers within its lands to provide warning in case of attack, and also as bastions of defense. This particular tower also has a small cottage to serve as living quarters for the soldiers stationed there.

Overview-12.jpg

Overview-low.jpg

Left-6.jpg

Back-7.jpg

Righ.jpg

Close.jpg

Upper-door.jpg

Bow.jpg

First3.jpg

Room.jpg

More pictures can be seen on brickbuilt.

Thanks for looking, your comments and suggestions are always appreciated :classic:

Lovely! While I am building in Mitgardia, you're building in Avalonia! What's wrong with your starting guild: :laugh:

Great tower, love the irregular base! Altough I don't really like the corner stone-Dirk, I like the wall-technique you used here (in fact, I like all you wall-techniques :tongue: ) and I admire the fact you managed to squeeze such beautifull interiors into such a small space! Great job! :thumbup:

Wow! It's such a beauty!!! I know I have said it before but I really want to try to start building interiors in mocs! That brings so much more to the moc! And you my friend are the best in that school!!!

Very nice tower, the amount of detailing is excellent! :classic:

I love the crenelations. I haven't seen rounded crenelations in a MOC before, but it looks very nice.

Lovely! While I am building in Mitgardia, you're building in Avalonia! What's wrong with your starting guild: :laugh:

Great tower, love the irregular base! Altough I don't really like the corner stone-Dirk, I like the wall-technique you used here (in fact, I like all you wall-techniques :tongue: ) and I admire the fact you managed to squeeze such beautifull interiors into such a small space! Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks Titus! And it's always good to occasionally build in another guild's setting :classic:

Wow! It's such a beauty!!! I know I have said it before but I really want to try to start building interiors in mocs! That brings so much more to the moc! And you my friend are the best in that school!!!

Thanks dG :sweet:

Very nice tower, the amount of detailing is excellent! :classic:

Thanks Gideon, I was pleased to be able to replicate your window design now that I have some 1x2 curved slopes :classic:

Awesome, as always!

Thanks Alfadas!

I love the crenelations. I haven't seen rounded crenelations in a MOC before, but it looks very nice.

Thank you, and yeah, rounded is a lot less common :classic:

Mr Tower has struck again :thumbup:

What shall we be calling you? Austin Towers :laugh:

Excellent MOC (and great new mushrooms!)

Thanks Captain, I do enjoy building towers :laugh:

Another stunning creation man.

Thanks Blufiji!

Great job! A perfect watchtower, I really like how you added the dark grey to the corners, it makes the colour schemes more interesting and breaks up the grey. Also, an excellent irregular base.

Absolutely gorgeous build, Isaac! :wub_drool: The dark bley at the corners looks fantastic, and I really like the turret as well :thumbup:

Beautiful landscape and house too :classic:

Excellent tower and great combination of all those techniques and styles, SK! :wink: The dark gray corners and those windows work very well, and the irregular border is really fantastic as well - great job! :thumbup:

Great job! A perfect watchtower, I really like how you added the dark grey to the corners, it makes the colour schemes more interesting and breaks up the grey. Also, an excellent irregular base.

Thanks BrickCurve :classic:

Absolutely gorgeous build, Isaac! :wub_drool: The dark bley at the corners looks fantastic, and I really like the turret as well :thumbup:

Beautiful landscape and house too :classic:

Thanks John, glad you like it! I thought the turret was a nice way to make the tower more unique :classic:

Excellent tower and great combination of all those techniques and styles, SK! :wink: The dark gray corners and those windows work very well, and the irregular border is really fantastic as well - great job! :thumbup:

Thanks Garmadon!

Very nice watchtower SK; I'm not completely sold on the color combos but you've done a fantastic job on the texturing and the little cottage off to the side is great! And the interiors are really neat as well! :thumbup:

This is just a good watchtower with great details inside. :thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

Very nice watchtower SK; I'm not completely sold on the color combos but you've done a fantastic job on the texturing and the little cottage off to the side is great! And the interiors are really neat as well! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai, I really liked how the cottage turned out :classic:

The tower looks great! I like your base, and the detailing on rockwork is very nice :classic:

Thanks Full Plate! The rockwork was one of my favorite sections of this build :classic:

Great work, one of my new favorites from you!

Thanks Jakorin, glad to hear you like it :sweet:

Love the stone work and tree

Thanks!

Great turret! I like the combination of the techniques on it and the texture of the ground! :sweet:

Thanks Mpyromaxos!

Another beautiful tower SK!

Thanks UM, sometimes I think that if I could only make 1 type of MOC, that it would be towers :laugh: