goatman461

[O - E01] Exit

Tags: Spaceship, Land Vehicle, Civil Building

"Sir, he should be awake now."

26443671095_2ae50eec03_c.jpg

"Don't do this Cantillon, We both know John would have never approved this."

"It's our one chance Barbara. We also both know that you can't stop me."

25960664673_3e5b3ddc6f_b.jpg

"Johhn Hhhannibal... Octan pilot... warlord... war Criminal... desecrator of corpses... slanderer... fiend. I can't tell you how much it pleases the Council to have you here... Tell us what you know about Octan's latest offensive."

"I haven't been with the fleet in weeks, Steve, you know I don't know it's route. And, we're obviously not in the interrogation room, so let's just get to it so you can get back to picking out accessories."

26443671065_8a4a1d3c10_c.jpg

"Commander Cantillon! We're tracking a massive formation of M.A.N.T.I.S. fighters moving to intercept. How close are you to target?"

"I'm within the gravity well, but I've lost my starboard engine. Diving now."

"Dammit Cantillon! You'll never make atmosphere. Get out of there!"

26497520051_a2dd09710a_c.jpg

"You're right, we don't bring scum like you here to interrogate. Our technicians have already mapped out and downloaded your temporal lobe, so asking questions won't be necessary. Goodbye John. How fitting it is that you will die on the very welcome mat you laid out for our invasion."

25958604474_97d99acac7_b.jpg

"Commander Cantillon... Can you hear me Cantillon... Can you hear me Cantillon.....................

26290698230_f2c5b30e74_c.jpg

(hopefully this post isn't too late, I got up this morning and realized I forgot to actually click "post")

Thanks. It started from wanting to do this SHIPtember Ship 2 - Day 2 on a starfighter scale and it just looked too much like the arc to do anything else. Flipping it around just made it look like a weird sub.

What is it with M.A.N.T.I.S. being made out to look like bad guys? That said, I really like that spaceship.

"...so let's just get to it so you can get back to picking out accessories."

Haha, sick burn :grin:

This is a great build, as always! It'll be a shame not to have your darker take on AG any more - hopefully you'll come back at some point :classic:

Excellent build this week. Clearly this was a SpacerSteve impersonator. He's obviously has study SpacerSteve closely going to get more accessories later is what he would do.

The fighter and the pig farm are excellent! Small details in the farm building really make it stand out. The angled windows are awesome.