LegoPercyJ

LEGO Batman Movie CMF Series (2017) Rumors and Discussion

Based on the DIY look of Two-Face, I don't think you guys want a Lego Movie version of Condiment King, haha.

Ooh saucy!

Edited by Duncan Young

Based on the DIY look of Two-Face, I don't think you guys want a Lego Movie version of Condiment King, haha.

Based on the DIY look of Two-Face, I absolutely want that version of Condiment King. It would be completely in-character if he made a suit that looks absolutely crappy.

I'm just imagining him having some kind of backpack that holds actual packets of ketchup and mustard.

That would be A+ material! :laugh:

All the elements for Alfred are in place such as the hairpiece for the combover and the tails that are used on Mickey. Same as '66 Catwoman was inevitable once we had the CMF Feline Costume with that hairpiece.

All the elements for Alfred are in place such as the hairpiece for the combover and the tails that are used on Mickey. Same as '66 Catwoman was inevitable once we had the CMF Feline Costume with that hairpiece.

It all makes sense now...

What about the collar?

The collar has long existed

An old CMF series

It all makes sense now...

The collar has long existed

An old CMF series

No it hasn't? This is not a piece.

WoN5erc.png

No it hasn't? This is not a piece.

WoN5erc.png

Oh sorry I got mixed up with the William Shakespeare minifigure and the similar one before him

I'm pretty sure the "bald cap" piece was ised by the grandad minifigure back in series 10, good to see it used again!

That collar piece is not to be confused with the back of the neckerchief that has been around for a while. Well spotted.

They may just print that on but it could certainly be a useful piece anyway. Butler in a future CMF line perhaps? New Magician?

If that piece did become available I'd have it on my custom Zatana straight away.

That collar piece is not to be confused with the back of the neckerchief that has been around for a while. Well spotted.

They may just print that on but it could certainly be a useful piece anyway. Butler in a future CMF line perhaps? New Magician?

If that piece did become available I'd have it on my custom Zatana straight away.

Mmmm custom Zatana now that I would like to see, good idea :laugh:

Edited by J4ck

Mmmm custom Zatana now that I would like to see, good idea :laugh:

Click on the Flickr link in my signature and go to page two of the photos. There she is with Constantine.

Not seein the flikr link, but I would love a Constantine minifig

Speaking of, I'm really hoping for a Slaughter Swamp set with Grundy and Swamp Thing!

Swamp thing sounds good but I doubt it, although I don't know possibly

Huh. The coattails are a reality. They look nice, I expected them to be much clunkier than they look on Alfred, but Mickey proves otherwise.

Huh. The coattails are a reality. They look nice, I expected them to be much clunkier than they look on Alfred, but Mickey proves otherwise.

Yeah definitely seconded

On the topic of Alfred, what is he actually based on? I've read quite a few comics and seen almost everything Batman related that there is but I can't ever recall seeing an Alfred similar to this.

On the topic of Alfred, what is he actually based on? I've read quite a few comics and seen almost everything Batman related that there is but I can't ever recall seeing an Alfred similar to this.

I think I read somewhere Alfred is based off several Alfreds. Also do we know how many minifigures are confirmed for this CMF Series?

I think I read somewhere Alfred is based off several Alfreds. Also do we know how many minifigures are confirmed for this CMF Series?

Let me bring you up to speed, we know nothing. You are now up to speed.