blackdeathgr

Grocery store of the Pons family

The Pons family (Mr and mrs Pond with their daughter) are one of the families flocking to our newly discovered islands, hoping for a new life and a chance to get rich!

Here is their grocery store (although it also sells fish and on occasion, meat from their home-bred pigs and chickens

26525790122_01e6f7c17a_c.jpg

26525788442_efbf9480e8_c.jpg

26345522870_2ea86509fd_c.jpg

Always happy for some good old CC! Enjoy!

Nice little grocer! I really like the portico and all those little details, such as the beheading of the fish, the clotheslines, and the goods out front. The prison door strikes me as a little odd, and I hope they have another place to live - otherwise, it must be rather cramped! pirate_tong.gif

Love the clothline! :)

Nice little grocer! I really like the portico and all those little details, such as the beheading of the fish, the clotheslines, and the goods out front. The prison door strikes me as a little odd, and I hope they have another place to live - otherwise, it must be rather cramped! pirate_tong.gif

Thanks for your comments!

The clothline was a necessity in order to fill the empty roof a bit pirate_tong.gif. The prison door is actually a place where they keep their goods (initially a warehouse that has "low" temperatures and stuff). Not their home's entrance pirate_classic.gif

Nice little grocer! I like the clothesline and the fish, and also the awning in front.

Nice grocery my friend!

I like the little details! The fruits and the hanged clothes on the roof! It reminds me that we have to hang something RED pirate_laugh_new.gif next time.. pirate_tong.gifpirate_tong.gif

Nice grocery my friend!

I like the little details! The fruits and the hanged clothes on the roof! It reminds me that we have to hang something RED pirate_laugh_new.gif next time.. pirate_tong.gifpirate_tong.gif

...if they keep killing our emmisaries...