Is this a MOC or was it built from instructions? When I had first seen the picture on the homepage, I thought that it was a new bricksonwheels model.

Edited by Meatman

1 minute ago, Meatman said:

Is this a MOC or was it built from instructions? When I had first seen the picture on the homepage, I thought that it was a new bricksonwheels model.

Hi Meatman, 

Bricksonwheels never make instruction and @wallyjarek was only inspired at his work.:wink:

Just now, Edwin Korstanje said:

Hi Meatman, 

Bricksonwheels never make instruction and @wallyjarek was only inspired at his work.:wink:

Thanks Edwin.

It's my creation, I was checked planty pictures of Lego models and real models too.
I used pictures of models Bricksonwheels and others, this helped me a lot.
Also people from Polish forum "LUGPol" helped me a lot, without them help I will made a lot of mistakes.

Hey! Dafgek81 (several posts back)amazingly great message! :thumbup:great work, I agree, good way of putting it.:classic: now, to wally jarek, good job on the truck. btw how did you curve the exhaust pipe at the bottom? I always have liked the flat engine covers best. does it have suspension?  and btw if you haven't believed the gospel which is...

Edited by Milan
removed religious preaching.

On 13.10.2017 at 12:33 AM, Lego Fan 1300 said:

Hey! Dafgek81 (several posts back)amazingly great message! :thumbup:great work, I agree, good way of putting it.:classic: now, to wally jarek, good job on the truck. btw how did you curve the exhaust pipe at the bottom? I always have liked the flat engine covers best. does it have suspension?  and btw if you haven't believed the gospel which is...

Hi, sorry for a late reply.
Thanks, there is no suspension, I was thinking about it. It's still hard for me to do it.
About curve pipe, this is the picture:

37870738702_dbb02e102e.jpg