Eslandola galleon in sight!

Breshaun life stopped for a second, some heads turning to the port. Indeed a proud galleon entered the harbour. White painted, green flags on top. The ship didn't steal its name, it was surely a prince.

3 rowboats left the "Prince of Stedor" and headed for the quays. Meanwhile, some Oleon officers and royals arrived at the MAESTRO commerce house, as it was here where the rowboats would go to.

Lord Damaximus was looking around him. Breshaun is such a nice port, so vibrant ... . But also so full of soldiers. Everywhere he looks, he sees marching guards. Luckily MAESTRO is always welcome in Breshaun since they opened a cider shop on the quays. The best cider in the world, made in Elysabethtown from the apples of Felipe de la Manzana.

26521629702_94f3eea99a_c.jpg

26011306093_3d855a16ba_c.jpg

26614418815_12f0609477_c.jpg

26008877794_9221151f0f_c.jpg

26008874464_86a1560c68_c.jpg

Giving a gift to an official for the new king Philip of Oleon. Long may he reign!

26011308313_a7ce132ae5_c.jpg

-------------------------

C&C welcome!!

I am going to licence this as medium commerce house. Am I right that Oleon pays me back half of the licence cost as it is located in Breshaun?

Am I right that Oleon pays me back half of the licence cost as it is located in Breshaun?

Yes, you are right! Just make sure to link it in the Coronation Festivities Thread, and you are good thumbup.gif

default_blush.gifdefault_wubnew.gif

Will comment more later, not to appear biased.

Great stuff! On behalf of our gracious King, we thank you and we accept your gifts! We also thank you for helping promote trade between our nations (as apple cider is quite popular in the D'Offren family)

Yes, you are right! Just make sure to link it in the Coronation Festivities Thread, and you are good thumbup.gif

default_blush.gifdefault_wubnew.gif

Will comment more later, not to appear biased.

Perfect!! :D looking forward to the comment :)

Great build, live that roof! Nice colours as well

Thanks!

Great stuff! On behalf of our gracious King, we thank you and we accept your gifts! We also thank you for helping promote trade between our nations (as apple cider is quite popular in the D'Offren family)

Flourishing trade is very important :) I am glad D'Offren family enjoys an occassional glass of apple cider :)

Really like the olive cheese roof on your tan building! Great crowded quay too!

Yes, Breshaun does have A LOT of troops. :bonaparte:

For such a cheesy roof, it looks really good. :pir-laugh:

I love the detail in adding small, brick built Eslandolian "flags" on either side of the door way. Something similar will good on my current build. Thanks. :pir-classic:

Really like the olive cheese roof on your tan building! Great crowded quay too!

Thanks!

Yes, Breshaun does have A LOT of troops. :bonaparte:

For such a cheesy roof, it looks really good. :pir-laugh:

I love the detail in adding small, brick built Eslandolian "flags" on either side of the door way. Something similar will good on my current build. Thanks. :pir-classic:

They are MAESTRO flags in fact (Eslandola is green/black/green) pirate_laugh_new.gif but feel free to do something similar!

Nice roof!

Thanks pirate_classic.gif

That's a lovely house! The roof looks great, adding the flag in the wall is a very good idea

Very nice bustling little scene. All those minifigs make a good crowd and that roof is pretty neat - I don't think I've seen that technique before. And the chest o' gold is a welcome feature that should appear a lot more often in this Age of Sail Pirates. :classic: