vedosololego

Disney Classic Projects: Pinocchio, Sword in the Stone, Bambi

Hi. I'm new to this forum section, I usually read the Train Tech section.

But this time I want present my small projects based on Disney Classics. I've added them on LEGO Ideas, but if they will reach 10000 supporters, the credit will be all to my children.

They are dedicated to Pinocchio, The Sword In The Stone and Bambi.

I hope You like and Support them on LEGO Ideas.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/132929

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/133142

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/132855

24746983313_d0b2c6200b_h.jpgLEGO Disney Pinocchio Ideas project by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

24743081774_bb9dcbd9de_k.jpgLEGO Disney Sword in the Stone Ideas project by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

25347466756_3ba5b72109_k.jpgLEGO Disney Bambi Ideas project by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

This exactly the kind of set I wish Disney would pursue as a follow up to the cinderella castle set. They could actually do a small set like this for every classic disney film. Lego could stretch that out for 10 years, and i can almost guarantee they would sell like hotcakes......especially if they were to sell them in disney parks.

Definitely supporting all three! I love the density of the details in each scene, as well as the choice to focus on some of the more ignored Disney films. Do you have any more in mind?

This exactly the kind of set I wish Disney would pursue as a follow up to the cinderella castle set. They could actually do a small set like this for every classic disney film. Lego could stretch that out for 10 years, and i can almost guarantee they would sell like hotcakes......especially if they were to sell them in disney parks.

Fully agreed! Keep it between $30 to $100 and I don't see why sets like this would not do very well. In Downtown Disney in Anaheim, I could so see the one-two punch between Disneyland and the LEGO Store. These things could be everywhere!

Thanks for all the compliments.

I also think they must be a best seller Worldwide. They are small, detailed, very colorful, and who don't know them?

My original idea was for a complete serie based on Disney Classics, but this is not allowed on Ideas. So I present only three scenes.

Yes, I've got many others ideas, but I'm waiting to buy the collectible minifigs.

If You really want them, Support, Follow and share them everywhere You can, also on Disney non LEGO-related community if You can. Probably these will not reach 10000 supports, but can encourage LEGO build something like this.

Thanks

Edited by vedosololego