Tags: Building, Vehicle

While scouting out Fractor V, an Octan explorer came upon a tiny, yet highly advanced, alien civilization. He was going to get a closer look at some of the buildings when he noticed several hostile looking spaceships coming right towards him! Deciding a closer look could wait, he turned heel and ran.

25856461943_d104c8c0a7_z.jpg

26366976052_90f0930696_z.jpg

25856468903_3e01a1c6ae_z.jpg

26366983682_fb7a298e57_z.jpg

26366970982_ea61e6c260_z.jpg

Lots more pictures on Brickbuilt: Link

Thanks for looking, C&C appreciated :classic:

That micro railroad! :wub: This is a beautiful micro build. It makes me wish I were better at cityscapes.

Love the train but my favorite part is how the aliens aren't the typical minifig scale. At first I wasn't sure if it was a forced perspective thing, but this is so much better. The little ships and trucks are creative and nicely use only a few parts each.

Really cool stuff here. My favorite part is the little railroad track into the cave.

Thanks Mr Greeble! Glad you like the track :sweet:

That micro railroad! :wub: This is a beautiful micro build. It makes me wish I were better at cityscapes.

Thank you! :grin:

Very well done!

Love the train but my favorite part is how the aliens aren't the typical minifig scale. At first I wasn't sure if it was a forced perspective thing, but this is so much better. The little ships and trucks are creative and nicely use only a few parts each.

Thanks Kodan! At first I was just going to do a normal microscale build, but then I thought it would be fun to make a tiny civilization :classic:

Very well done micro-city! I really like the train in the cave. Great work.

Thanks! Glad you like it :classic: