Colonel Brickinson was in a bad, bad mood.

It was not that he was supposed to visit Major Capaldi and inspect the southern fort. He liked Capaldi and the fort was in great shape.

It was the fact that they had made that scientist the Mayor of Pontelli.

And that scientist had started to give him orders!

Colonel Brickinson was in a bad, bad mood...

26339883750_4bacbef851_c.jpg

Behold the bad tempered Colonel:

26009924853_3f074c4dab_z.jpg

and Major Capaldi:

26547433111_31d58c9893_z.jpg

At least, Colonel Brickinson thought, they have a monkey...

Modular build:

26586930446_f9f190f29f_c.jpg

(One attempt to do something with a raised baseplate)

C&C welcome.

(One attempt to do something with a raised baseplate)

And what a nice attempt! This particular raised baseplate also helps as it is ideal for forts at our Archipelago. If Colonel Brickinson is furious and jealous, just give him vinegar and he will get over it soon pirate_tong.gif

Nice fort! It has the right tropical atmosphere

I only wonder what the point of a fort is, when it has no guns :p

Cool fort, great use of the baseplate.

Thanks!

And what a nice attempt! This particular raised baseplate also helps as it is ideal for forts at our Archipelago. If Colonel Brickinson is furious and jealous, just give him vinegar and he will get over it soon pirate_tong.gif

Vinegar? I doubt that this will help pirate_laugh_new.gif

Nice fort! It has the right tropical atmosphere

I only wonder what the point of a fort is, when it has no guns :p

The guns are in the front part that I haven't built yet pirate_laugh2.gifpir_laugh2.gif

"Give him some vinegar" is an expression we use when someone is mad of jealousy (and then we change subject of discussion) pirate_tong.gifpirate_tong.gif

Ha, ha, I do feel sorry for the poor Colonel! pir_laugh2.gif Neat fort and great use of that baseplate Captain B! And now you're making me think I should have made the monkey mayor instead... pirate_tong.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

Love the fort! It has a very old school Lego feel. And great use of that baseplate. And it's modular! Well done all around.

"Give him some vinegar" is an expression we use when someone is mad of jealousy (and then we change subject of discussion) pirate_tong.gifpirate_tong.gif

Thanks for the explanation.

Ha, ha, I do feel sorry for the poor Colonel! pir_laugh2.gif Neat fort and great use of that baseplate Captain B! And now you're making me think I should have made the monkey mayor instead... pirate_tong.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

We will find out who is behind all of this .... pir_laugh2.gif

Love the fort! It has a very old school Lego feel. And great use of that baseplate. And it's modular! Well done all around.

Thank you!

Lovely setting and house and I really like how you incorporated that cumbersome baseplate into your build. However, I think you could have given those white walls a little more structure as I feel it's suffering a little from something us castle builders call the "grey wall syndrome".